|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spiritism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jehovah's Witnesses, hell, the place of fiery torment ___________________________.
(b) Does not exist
(c) Receives all non-members
(d) Is a concept from the Bible
2. The Mormon practice of polygamy began in ___________________.
(a) Independence, Missouri
(b) Kirkland, Ohio
(c) Salt Lake City, Utah
(d) never existed
3. The practice of indoctrination falls under which characteristic of a cult?
(a) Outlook on the world
(c) Structure of living
(d) Personal motivation
4. The cult tries to present itself as ________________.
(b) An alternative to Christianity
(c) An easier form of Christianity
(d) A new set of values
5. The personal antagonism of the cultists is directed against ____________________________________.
(b) Other members of the cult
(c) Authority figures
(d) Those who don't accept the cult-doctrine
Short Answer Questions
1. Redefinition of terms is evident in the Gnostic cults of __________________.
2. What must the Christian pay attention to in discussions with the cultist?
3. What are the two advantages of the cultist regarding the use of redefinitions?
4. The new vocabulary has _______________________________________.
5. The Book of Mormon is said to have been written on ______________________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)