|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spiritism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The term cult terminology refers to ___________________________________.
(a) The development of doctrines by cults
(b) The redefinitions of traditional terms
(c) The new terms that the cults have brought into existence
(d) The new concepts of the cults
2. Which two countries and particularly known for their misnomers?
(a) Russia and China
(b) Germany and Italy
(c) Germany and China
(d) Germany and Japan
3. The Stake High Council consists of ________________________-.
(a) twelve high priests
(b) the First Presidency
(c) ten high priests
(d) all priests
4. According to Dr. Milton Rokeach, how many levels are recognized in a belief system?
5. The new vocabulary has _______________________________________.
(a) Changed the meanings of traditional concepts in the Scriptures
(b) Had no effect on the meaning of the Scriptures
(c) Enhanced the meanings of the Scriptures
(d) Resulted in no reinterpretation of the Scriptures
Short Answer Questions
1. How can the cultist claim to agree with various quotes from the Bible?
2. Who is considered a great prophet of Spiritism?
3. Which doctrine is usually defined by cultists?
4. Who is the founder of the Mormon faith?
5. Cults ________________________________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)