|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spiritism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not recognized by Dr. Rokeach as a level in a belief system?
(b) Individual's outlook
(c) Acceptance of doctrine
(d) Structure of living
2. The Watchtower uses term switching in regards to ________________________.
(a) The definitions of the Trinity
(b) The definition of God
(c) The definition of personal values
(d) The definition of hell
3. The purpose of psychological conditioning is to ___________________________.
(a) Elicit a desired response
(b) Develop free thinking
(c) Develop emotional dependency
(d) Create fear
4. According to Jehovah's Witnesses, hell, the place of fiery torment ___________________________.
(a) Is a concept from the Bible
(c) Receives all non-members
(d) Does not exist
5. Spiritism is __________________________.
(a) a relatively new cult
(b) not in existence anymore
(c) one of the oldest forms of religious cult
(d) is a melting pot of cults
Short Answer Questions
1. How can the cultist claim to agree with various quotes from the Bible?
2. The cult's authoritarianism comes from its _______________.
3. What is most important in establishing rapport with a cult member?
4. Cults ________________________________.
5. Jehovah's Witnesses believed that Christ returned in ___________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)