The Kingdom of the Cults
• A cult is a religious group of people that meet for a specific reason.
• The purpose of the book is to study and evaluate cults.
• Cults represent a growing trend away from established Christian practices and doctrines.
• The goal is to teach people how to deal with and evaluate cults.
Scaling The Language Barrier
• The new vocabulary has led to an interpretation of terms that cults use to justify their own existence.
• As a result of the new vocabulary, traditional Christians and cultists are basically speaking different languages.
• Cults are based on taking terms from the Bible out of context.
• Many Christians don't understand why cultists will agree with quotes from the Bible.
The Psychological Structure of Cultism
• Cultists share certain psychological traits.
• Traits common to all cults are closed-mindedness, personal antagonism toward those that don't accept their cult beliefs...
This section contains 1,850 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)