Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rolls down the road when the moon is small, according to Margaret?
2. What is the last name of the cousins that Abigail goes on an outing with once or twice a month?
3. What does Margaret give to Little Matthew?
4. At one point during the grandmother's funeral, Margaret wishes she was _____________.
5. What name did the Howland place once go by that an ancestor tried unsuccessfully to bring back?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss William's relationship with the townspeople of Madison City in the Book of William.
Essay Topic 2
In reciting the history of the Howlands, deaths are treated matter-of-factly and with little emotion. While the scene of Lorena's death carries little emotion, it is described with great detail. Why is this significant?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Abigail's relationship with her husband from her perspective. Be certain to discuss how her opinion of him changes.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)