|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Three books are mentioned that Abigail receives for agreeing to pretend to be the sick child. They are The Swiss Family Robinson, Kidnapped, and ________________.
(a) Jo's Boys.
(b) Wizard of Oz.
(c) Treasure Island.
(d) Little Women.
2. Who says, "It's hot and I'm miseried"?
(b) Abner Carmichael.
(c) Cousin Kate.
(d) Aunt Mary.
3. What is the last name of the cousins that Abigail goes on an outing with once or twice a month?
4. In February, John calls Abigail to ask her out. On their date, a jukebox is playing. What is the first song they heard from it?
(a) Long Gone Lonesome Blues.
(b) Glory of Love.
(c) Please Send Me Someone To Love.
(d) Mona Lisa.
5. Who attends Carnegie Tech?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Robert first attend boarding school?
2. Who tells Abigail that she's not "beholden" to the Howland home?
3. At one point during the grandmother's funeral, Margaret wishes she was _____________.
4. Who goes out on the nights of the new moon to look for a hoop snake?
5. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)