|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound do the branches of the bluish white hickory tree make?
2. After the Korean War, where does John set up his practice?
(a) Madison City.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(d) New Orleans.
3. Whose job is it to water the garden in Margaret's family?
(a) The great-grandmother.
(b) The youngest child.
(d) Abner Carmichael.
4. Who is Robert Stokes?
5. How many children do William and Margaret have?
Short Answer Questions
1. At one point during the grandmother's funeral, Margaret wishes she was _____________.
2. Why does Abigail cry after the birth of her second child?
3. Who catches pneumonia after having the chicken pox and almost dies?
4. Where do John and Abigail go for their first date?
5. Who sits on the Carmichael porch to play the banjo and sing the blues?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)