Mid-Book Test (up to Book of Margaret)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When William shows concern at Margaret getting weak-kneed, she blames it on _____________.
a) His presence.
c) Bitter grass.
d) The long walk.
2. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
3. From where did the tomb builder come?
4. What did William give his daughter as a homecoming surprise after her first year of college?
a) A horse.
b) A gazebo.
c) A trip to Europe.
d) A book of poetry.
5. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
a) Turns on the porch...
This section contains 927 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)