1. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
2. What do people call "the bones of the earth," according to the author?
The granite outcroppings in winter fields.
3. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
4. What river is referred to at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
An old mirror.
6. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
Sharp and clear trees on the ridges.
7. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
This section contains 3,779 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)