|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did the tomb builder come?
2. What outlines the graves in New Church?
(b) White stone.
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) China animals.
3. What makes prisms in the light, according to Abigail's observation?
4. What train runs from Atlanta to Madison City?
(a) The New Orleans line.
(b) The South Atlantic line.
(c) Number 8.
(d) Number 5.
5. Who says, "It's hot and I'm miseried"?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Cousin Kate.
(d) Abner Carmichael.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
2. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
3. What color is the wood of John's home office desk?
4. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
5. What do people call "the bones of the earth," according to the author?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)