|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did William give his daughter as a homecoming surprise after her first year of college?
(a) A book of poetry.
(b) A gazebo.
(c) A trip to Europe.
(d) A horse.
2. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
(a) The landlady's husband.
(b) William's nephew.
(c) Lorena's brother.
(d) An earlier William Howland.
3. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
4. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
(a) 35 years; cook/helper.
(b) 30 years; handyman/overseer.
(c) 25 years; handyman/helper/manager.
(d) 20 years; general servant.
5. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Margaret about her father and how her parents met?
2. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
3. Who is with the hostess who greets Abigail at the tea?
4. What servant has Abigail decided to keep in the epilogue?
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)