|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
(b) New Orleans.
2. Where is Margaret when she first sees the spirit of her great-grandmother?
(a) By her cousin's mule.
(b) On an island in the swamp.
(c) By her tomato plants.
(d) On the porch.
3. Whom does Abigail compare to a crisp brown leaf?
(a) The hotel manager.
(c) Her lawyer.
4. What does Margaret eat from the streams?
(a) Wild watercress.
5. What makes prisms in the light, according to Abigail's observation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
2. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
3. Whose job is it to water the garden in Margaret's family?
4. What business action does Abigail take on the morning of the tea?
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)