|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
2. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
(a) Honey Island Swamp.
(b) Across Providence River.
(c) Near New Church.
(d) Madison City.
3. What does William find on his back porch that he thinks looks "right pretty"?
(a) A family of cats.
(b) Pumpkins, squash, and gourds.
(c) A recently painted rocking chair.
(d) Basket of fruit.
4. What is Abigail's son's name?
5. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
(a) 30 years; handyman/overseer.
(b) 25 years; handyman/helper/manager.
(c) 20 years; general servant.
(d) 35 years; cook/helper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends Carnegie Tech?
2. Where is Cousin Mary's family from?
3. What rolls down the road when the moon is small, according to Margaret?
4. Where does Abigail find Robert?
5. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)