|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves for boarding school the autumn after William's daughter dies?
2. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
3. What profession is Robert's father-in-law?
4. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
(a) Oak kegs.
(b) Copper pot.
(c) Cedar kegs.
(d) Pine barrel.
5. Who comments, "White trash will be the death of the South"?
(a) Mrs. Allen.
(b) Mrs. Locke.
(d) Mrs. Holloway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
2. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
3. Three books are mentioned that Abigail receives for agreeing to pretend to be the sick child. They are The Swiss Family Robinson, Kidnapped, and ________________.
4. In February, John calls Abigail to ask her out. On their date, a jukebox is playing. What is the first song they heard from it?
5. What is trainasse?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)