|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
(a) Gregory Mason.
(b) Mr. Bannister.
(c) Harry Armstrong.
(d) Howland Campbell.
2. In what month do Abigail and John marry?
3. Who is Abigail referring to when she says, "He was as courtly as a planter out of a novel"?
(a) The governor.
(b) President of the university.
(c) John Tolliver.
4. Two African American children, six and seven years old, arrived at the Howland kitchen door on Sunday afternoon. What did everyone call these children?
5. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
(a) Her great-great-great grandfather.
(b) Her great-grandfather.
(c) Her great-great grandfather.
(d) Her great-great-great-great-grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
2. Where is Cousin Mary's family from?
3. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
4. What profession is Robert's father-in-law?
5. What does Abigail's mother do with letters that arrive from her husband?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)