|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
(a) She has no money.
(b) It is more practical to keep it.
(c) She has no one to do the work.
(d) She wants to remember.
2. In the first Book of Abigail, who avoids the porch light?
(b) The cat.
(c) A screech owl.
3. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
(a) The front yard.
(b) The water inside the watering tin.
(c) The porch.
(d) The river.
4. According to Margaret's mother, what is hippin?
(a) Carrying babies on your hip.
(b) Sagging diaper.
(c) Talking in dialect.
(d) Acting arrogant.
5. Ramona hunts through an armoire until she finds _________ for Margaret.
(a) A bedsheet with a rip down the middle.
(c) The best of the bedsheets.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
2. Who catches pneumonia after having the chicken pox and almost dies?
3. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
4. Who mentions that Abigail flounces out of the house?
5. Who does Abigail refer to as fighting roosters?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)