|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Margaret when she first sees the spirit of her great-grandmother?
(a) On an island in the swamp.
(b) By her cousin's mule.
(c) By her tomato plants.
(d) On the porch.
2. Where did John keep his political work housed at?
(a) In a safety deposit box at the bank.
(b) In his home office.
(c) In his Madison City office.
(d) In his office at the capital.
3. In February, John calls Abigail to ask her out. On their date, a jukebox is playing. What is the first song they heard from it?
(a) Glory of Love.
(b) Mona Lisa.
(c) Long Gone Lonesome Blues.
(d) Please Send Me Someone To Love.
4. What train runs from Atlanta to Madison City?
(a) Number 5.
(b) Number 8.
(c) The New Orleans line.
(d) The South Atlantic line.
5. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
(a) A bird with a broken wing.
(b) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It's hot and I'm miseried"?
2. Where does Margaret see her grandmother's spirit immediately after the funeral?
3. What makes prisms in the light, according to Abigail's observation?
4. Which child receives the most affection from Margaret and William?
5. What realization does Margaret come to after the move to higher ground during the spring floods?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)