|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abigail's mother do with letters that arrive from her husband?
(a) Reads them.
(b) Cries over them.
(c) Throws them into the fire.
(d) Rips them in half.
2. In the first Book of Abigail, who avoids the porch light?
(b) The cat.
(d) A screech owl.
3. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
(a) Annie Howland Campbell.
(b) William Howland.
(c) Gregory Mason.
(d) Howland Campbell.
4. What servant has Abigail decided to keep in the epilogue?
5. What does Abigail notice about the flag in front of the courthouse when she first takes her attorney to John's office in town?
(a) It's missing.
(b) It is touching the ground.
(c) It is flying at half-mast.
(d) It has a huge rip in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What future governor phones Abigail in the epilogue?
2. What "burned a barn, killed cats and steers and couple of hounds"?
3. Who says, "liars' tongues drop off"?
4. What makes prisms in the light, according to Abigail's observation?
5. Why says, "Barns burn all the time"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)