|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mentions that Abigail flounces out of the house?
2. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
(a) The water inside the watering tin.
(b) The front yard.
(c) The river.
(d) The porch.
3. When Abigail is being honest with herself, she find herself wishing that ______________was not alive.
(a) John, her husband.
4. What name did the Howland place once go by that an ancestor tried unsuccessfully to bring back?
5. Oliver lived with his sister by a big spring. What was the name of the spring?
(a) No-name Spring.
(b) Sobbing Woman.
(c) Little River.
(d) Cedar Creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves for boarding school the autumn after William's daughter dies?
2. How did William Marshall Howland die?
3. With whom does Abigail drive off after her near drowning?
4. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
5. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)