|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
2. How does William honor his daughter after death in Wade County?
(a) He builds a new church building.
(b) A memorial at the church.
(c) A memorial dinner at the house.
(d) Gives a stained glass window to the Methodist church.
3. In what direction has the sun set at the beginning of "The Keepers of the House"?
(b) The clouds keep Abigail from seeing the sun set.
(c) Due west.
4. Who sits on the Carmichael porch to play the banjo and sing the blues?
(a) Roger Ellis.
(b) Jack Tobias.
(c) Elfetha Harris.
(d) Grover Kent.
5. How old was Margaret when her mother left for good?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Katy moaning in the Book of Margaret?
2. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
3. In what city does Robert first attend boarding school?
4. When Abigail was a child, who slept in the great tester bed in the south bedroom?
5. Who leaves for boarding school the autumn after William's daughter dies?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)