|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mentions that Abigail flounces out of the house?
2. When William is called to war, where does he go?
(c) Camp Martin in New Orleans.
(d) Camp Reynolds in Savannah.
3. What do people clean muddy shoes on at the Howland home?
(a) Boot scraper shaped like two rabbits.
(b) Uses a stick to get the mud out.
(c) Cleans them in the river.
(d) Rinses off with well water.
4. What is quiet and still and dry in the first chapter?
(a) The trees.
(b) The river.
(c) The Howland estate.
(d) November evenings.
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Abigail that she's not "beholden" to the Howland home?
2. As a girl, where does Margaret go on winter mornings?
3. What river is referred to at the beginning of the book?
4. Where is Margaret when she first sees the spirit of her great-grandmother?
5. What does Margaret give to Little Matthew?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)