|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rolls down the road when the moon is small, according to Margaret?
(d) Hoop snake.
2. What career does Robert have, and where is his first job?
(a) Banker; Philadelphia.
(b) Doctor; Los Angeles.
(c) Engineer; San Francisco.
(d) Architect; Chicago.
3. What is William's first step in the adventure of going into the swamp?
(a) He buys a skiff.
(b) He packs food.
(c) He draws a map.
(d) He cleans his guns.
4. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Sharp and clear trees on the ridges.
(c) Bare fields.
(d) Snow-covered peaks.
5. From where did the tomb builder come?
Short Answer Questions
1. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
2. Who tells Abigail that she's not "beholden" to the Howland home?
3. What realization does Margaret come to after the move to higher ground during the spring floods?
4. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
5. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)