|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Margaret when her mother left for good?
2. What did William bring to eat for his trip into the swamp?
(a) Bacon, cornbread, and apples.
(b) Bacon, bread, and pears.
(c) Beef jerky, corn muffins, and persimmons.
(d) Ham, biscuits, and berries.
3. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
4. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
(a) Copper pot.
(b) Pine barrel.
(c) Cedar kegs.
(d) Oak kegs.
5. Who says, "liars' tongues drop off"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Margaret about her father and how her parents met?
2. What rolls down the road when the moon is small, according to Margaret?
3. What does Margaret give to Little Matthew?
4. To whom does William admit being able to stand for his whole life, so he can manage a little more?
5. Who says, "It's hot and I'm miseried"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)