|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
(a) Calvin Robertson.
(b) Howland Campbell.
(c) Harry Armstrong.
(d) Rufus Matthews.
2. When William shows concern at Margaret getting weak-kneed, she blames it on _____________.
(a) His presence.
(b) The long walk.
(c) Bitter grass.
3. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
(a) As the young boy she grew up with.
(b) As if in fear.
(c) As if he owns the world.
(d) As an old man.
4. What does William find on his back porch that he thinks looks "right pretty"?
(a) Basket of fruit.
(b) Pumpkins, squash, and gourds.
(c) A family of cats.
(d) A recently painted rocking chair.
5. As a child, where does Abigail go stay for almost a year?
(c) Her father.
(d) Aunt Annie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What outlines the graves in New Church?
2. Where do John and Abigail go for their first date?
3. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
4. When William is called to war, where does he go?
5. As a girl, where does Margaret go on winter mornings?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)