|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bedrooms does Annie count in the Howland home?
2. What is another name for Somerset County?
(a) Plantation Country.
(b) Cotton County.
(c) Tolliver Nation.
(d) Robbers' Nation.
3. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
(a) A huge fish.
(b) An owl.
(c) A thick mist.
(d) A person.
4. Whose job is it to water the garden in Margaret's family?
(b) The youngest child.
(c) Abner Carmichael.
(d) The great-grandmother.
5. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
(a) An artist.
(b) A bobcat.
(c) A type of slave.
(d) Someone who paints barns.
Short Answer Questions
1. In February, John calls Abigail to ask her out. On their date, a jukebox is playing. What is the first song they heard from it?
2. Where do John and Abigail go for their first date?
3. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
4. What is Abigail's son's name?
5. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)