|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
2. Who catches pneumonia after having the chicken pox and almost dies?
3. Who is Abigail referring to when she says, "He was as courtly as a planter out of a novel"?
(b) President of the university.
(c) John Tolliver.
(d) The governor.
4. Two African American children, six and seven years old, arrived at the Howland kitchen door on Sunday afternoon. What did everyone call these children?
5. Ramona hunts through an armoire until she finds _________ for Margaret.
(a) The best of the bedsheets.
(d) A bedsheet with a rip down the middle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
2. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
3. In the first chapter, how long has it been since Abigail has seen one of Margaret's children?
4. Where do the newly married Tollivers honeymoon?
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)