|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first chapter, how long has it been since Abigail has seen one of Margaret's children?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Five years.
2. Where does Margaret wash the clothes?
(a) In the water near the baptistry.
(b) In a washing machine in town.
(c) In the river.
(d) In well water.
3. With whom does Abigail drive off after her near drowning?
(a) Her roommate.
(b) John Tolliver.
(c) Tom Stanley.
(d) She drives off alone.
4. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
(c) New Orleans.
5. What poetry does the elder Abigail enjoy reading out loud before she leaves for college?
Short Answer Questions
1. In February, John calls Abigail to ask her out. On their date, a jukebox is playing. What is the first song they heard from it?
2. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
3. Who tells Abigail that she's not "beholden" to the Howland home?
4. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
5. Who goes out on the nights of the new moon to look for a hoop snake?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)