|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
2. Who is Michael Campbell?
(a) William's cousin who is a doctor.
(b) William's brother-in-law.
(c) William's cousin who is a lawyer.
(d) The Madison City postmaster.
3. In the first chapter, how long has it been since Abigail has seen one of Margaret's children?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three months.
4. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
(a) His daughter, Abigail.
(b) His mother.
5. Who catches pneumonia after having the chicken pox and almost dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is likker?
2. What do people call "the bones of the earth," according to the author?
3. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
4. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
5. What is William's first step in the adventure of going into the swamp?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)