|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
2. With whom does Ramona live?
(a) Husband and daughter.
(c) No one.
(d) The Howlands.
3. What does Margaret pack her possessions in when she moves away from New Church?
(a) Old bag.
(c) Old shirt.
4. Where did William find a mouse nest?
(a) In a china tureen at the top of a closet.
(b) On the top bookshelf.
(c) In the fireplace.
(d) In the kitchen pantry.
5. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
(a) They were lost over the years.
(b) They burned in a house fire.
(c) William burned them one afternoon.
(d) Lorena refused to allow her picture to be taken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margaret see her grandmother's spirit immediately after the funeral?
2. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
3. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
4. What does Margaret eat from the streams?
5. Who was the youngest of Margaret's children?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)