|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
(a) Abigail's daughter's.
(b) Abigail's mother's.
(c) Abigail's grandfather's.
2. How old is Margaret when she learns the story of her father?
3. Why does Abigail cry after the birth of her second child?
(a) She can't get to the hospital.
(b) She doesn't know where her husband is.
(c) She doesn't have a son.
(d) She is in so much pain.
4. Who sits on the Carmichael porch to play the banjo and sing the blues?
(a) Jack Tobias.
(b) Roger Ellis.
(c) Grover Kent.
(d) Elfetha Harris.
5. Who did Abigail's father quote after the World War II started in 1939?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(c) Percy Shelley.
(d) Rupert Brooks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does William's daughter go to college?
2. What realization does Margaret come to after the move to higher ground during the spring floods?
3. What are the names of Margaret's children?
4. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
5. What is likker?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)