|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
2. Where did William find a mouse nest?
(a) In the fireplace.
(b) In the kitchen pantry.
(c) On the top bookshelf.
(d) In a china tureen at the top of a closet.
3. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
(a) The county.
(b) The servants.
(c) Margaret's children.
(d) Her ex-husband's family.
4. In what city does Robert first attend boarding school?
5. In what direction has the sun set at the beginning of "The Keepers of the House"?
(a) Due west.
(c) The clouds keep Abigail from seeing the sun set.
Short Answer Questions
1. What career does Robert have, and where is his first job?
2. Whose job is it to water the garden in Margaret's family?
3. Where is Margaret when she first sees the spirit of her great-grandmother?
4. In the first chapter, how long has it been since Abigail has seen one of Margaret's children?
5. What did Margaret's family once turned into beads?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)