|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did William Marshall Howland die?
(b) Killed in the Civil War.
(c) Murdered by five Indians.
2. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
3. Who are Calvin and John Robertson?
(a) Moonshiners in Wade County.
(b) Cousins of the Howlands.
(c) Farmhands who work at the Howland estate.
(d) Brothers who run the Washington Hotel in town.
4. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
(a) Lucy Whittemore.
(b) Annie, his sister.
(c) Abigail, his daughter.
(d) Mariah Peters.
5. With whom does Abigail drive off after her near drowning?
(a) Her roommate.
(b) Tom Stanley.
(c) She drives off alone.
(d) John Tolliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margaret wash the clothes?
2. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
3. Who goes out on the nights of the new moon to look for a hoop snake?
4. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
5. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)