|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marge?
(a) Abigail's youngest child.
(b) William's wife.
(c) Abigail's oldest child.
(d) William's middle child.
2. What are the names of Margaret's children?
(a) Robert, Lena, and Oliver.
(b) Johnny, Marge,and Crissy.
(c) Robert, Nina, and Crissy.
(d) Will, Marge, and Nina.
3. As a child, where does Abigail go stay for almost a year?
(a) Aunt Annie.
(c) Her father.
4. What is likker?
(a) A type of hunting dog.
(b) A species of cotton.
(c) A medicinal plant.
(d) Alcohol made in stills in the South.
5. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
(a) It is more practical to keep it.
(b) She wants to remember.
(c) She has no one to do the work.
(d) She has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
2. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
3. What does Abigail see in place of the fence?
4. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
5. What does William find on his back porch that he thinks looks "right pretty"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)