|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
(a) Her great-great-great grandfather.
(b) Her great-great grandfather.
(c) Her great-grandfather.
(d) Her great-great-great-great-grandfather.
2. Where is Cousin Mary's family from?
(a) Madison City.
(b) New Church.
(c) Twin Fawns.
(d) Old Cedar.
3. What is another name that Margaret knows for water moccasins?
(c) Swamp snake.
(d) Water snake.
4. How many children do William and Margaret have?
5. What does Margaret give to Little Matthew?
(a) A persimmon.
(b) A snakeskin.
(c) A piggy back ride.
(d) Her hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
2. What is the flowered cloth that Margaret is sewing from?
3. Where is John stationed during the Korean war?
4. What does William find on his back porch that he thinks looks "right pretty"?
5. Who is Abigail referring to when she says, "He was as courtly as a planter out of a novel"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)