|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Abigail's father quote after the World War II started in 1939?
(a) Percy Shelley.
(b) Rupert Brooks.
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(d) Winston Churchill.
2. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
(c) The fever.
3. Who is Marge?
(a) Abigail's youngest child.
(b) William's wife.
(c) William's middle child.
(d) Abigail's oldest child.
4. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
(a) Gregory Mason.
(b) Harry Armstrong.
(c) Mr. Bannister.
(d) Howland Campbell.
5. Who are Calvin and John Robertson?
(a) Cousins of the Howlands.
(b) Farmhands who work at the Howland estate.
(c) Moonshiners in Wade County.
(d) Brothers who run the Washington Hotel in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did William find a mouse nest?
2. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
3. Who tells Margaret about her father and how her parents met?
4. What does Margaret eat from the streams?
5. What does Abigail see in place of the fence?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)