|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ramona hunts through an armoire until she finds _________ for Margaret.
(b) The best of the bedsheets.
(c) A bedsheet with a rip down the middle.
2. What is another name for Somerset County?
(a) Cotton County.
(b) Plantation Country.
(c) Tolliver Nation.
(d) Robbers' Nation.
3. Where did William find a mouse nest?
(a) In the fireplace.
(b) In a china tureen at the top of a closet.
(c) In the kitchen pantry.
(d) On the top bookshelf.
4. Oliver lived with his sister by a big spring. What was the name of the spring?
(a) No-name Spring.
(b) Sobbing Woman.
(c) Little River.
(d) Cedar Creek.
5. Who goes out on the nights of the new moon to look for a hoop snake?
(a) Abigail and Nina.
(b) Nina and Crissy.
(c) Robert and Abigail.
(d) Crissy and Robert.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Robert first attend boarding school?
2. What outlines the graves in New Church?
3. Why does Abigail cry after the birth of her second child?
4. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
5. How many children do William and Margaret have?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)