|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
(a) Her grandfather is still alive.
(b) She is dead.
(c) The house appears as it was.
(d) She is happy.
2. What is trainasse?
(a) Cajun name for swamp water.
(b) Creole name for narrow tunnels in a marsh.
(c) An animal found in the swamp.
(d) Cajun name for the marsh.
3. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
(a) A type of slave.
(b) A bobcat.
(c) Someone who paints barns.
(d) An artist.
4. Why is Abigail expelled from college?
(a) Drinking alcohol.
(b) Poor grades.
(c) Not checking in for curfew.
(d) She attends an elopement.
5. What do the road crews discover when they blast through McCarren Hill?
(a) An Indian cemetery.
(b) A swamp.
(c) Hundreds of snakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
2. What does Margaret do with the fruit she finds in the woods around the Howland home?
3. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
4. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
5. What is likker?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)