|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Abigail's son's name?
2. What did Margaret's family once turned into beads?
(b) Mussel and clamshells.
(c) River mud.
(d) Shells from nuts.
3. What is trainasse?
(a) Creole name for narrow tunnels in a marsh.
(b) An animal found in the swamp.
(c) Cajun name for swamp water.
(d) Cajun name for the marsh.
4. In what city does Robert first attend boarding school?
5. What does Abigail's mother do with letters that arrive from her husband?
(a) Reads them.
(b) Rips them in half.
(c) Cries over them.
(d) Throws them into the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
2. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
3. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
4. Where does Abigail go on vacation after graduating from high school?
5. What train runs from Atlanta to Madison City?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)