|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Abigail that she's not "beholden" to the Howland home?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) John Tolliver.
2. Who is Marge?
(a) William's wife.
(b) Abigail's youngest child.
(c) William's middle child.
(d) Abigail's oldest child.
3. Where does Margaret wash the clothes?
(a) In a washing machine in town.
(b) In the river.
(c) In well water.
(d) In the water near the baptistry.
4. According to Abigail, in what animal is her grandfather most interested?
5. In what city does Robert first attend boarding school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret pack her possessions in when she moves away from New Church?
2. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
3. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
4. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
5. What is the flowered cloth that Margaret is sewing from?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)