|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the swamp azalea in this book?
(a) Red and yellow.
(b) Pink and white.
(c) Pink and red.
(d) White and purple.
2. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
(a) Her great-grandfather.
(b) Her great-great-great grandfather.
(c) Her great-great grandfather.
(d) Her great-great-great-great-grandfather.
3. Where do the newly married Tollivers honeymoon?
(c) New Orleans.
4. What career does Robert have, and where is his first job?
(a) Banker; Philadelphia.
(b) Architect; Chicago.
(c) Engineer; San Francisco.
(d) Doctor; Los Angeles.
5. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
(b) A mouse.
(d) A bird with a broken wing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abigail expelled from college?
2. What does Margaret eat from the streams?
3. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
4. As a girl, where does Margaret go on winter mornings?
5. How old was Margaret when her mother left for good?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)