|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
(a) Howland Campbell.
(b) Gregory Mason.
(c) Mr. Bannister.
(d) Harry Armstrong.
2. How does William honor his daughter after death in Wade County?
(a) A memorial at the church.
(b) He builds a new church building.
(c) A memorial dinner at the house.
(d) Gives a stained glass window to the Methodist church.
3. What realization does Margaret come to after the move to higher ground during the spring floods?
(a) She should go find her mother.
(b) She should move North.
(c) This is her last year to make this move.
(d) It is time to have a child.
4. Where does Margaret wash the clothes?
(a) In the river.
(b) In a washing machine in town.
(c) In well water.
(d) In the water near the baptistry.
5. What does Margaret eat from the streams?
(b) Wild watercress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends Carnegie Tech?
2. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
3. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
4. Where is Margaret when she first sees the spirit of her great-grandmother?
5. Where did William find a mouse nest?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)