|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Ramona live?
(a) No one.
(b) The Howlands.
(c) Husband and daughter.
2. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A bird with a broken wing.
3. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) A roaring lion.
(b) A dried up stream.
(c) A black pit of nothingness.
(d) An old mirror.
4. What does Margaret eat from the streams?
(c) Wild watercress.
5. Where does Margaret wash the clothes?
(a) In the river.
(b) In well water.
(c) In the water near the baptistry.
(d) In a washing machine in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
2. Who are Calvin and John Robertson?
3. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
4. What does Abigail's mother do with letters that arrive from her husband?
5. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)