|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Abigail that she's not "beholden" to the Howland home?
(a) Her grandfather.
(c) John Tolliver.
(d) Her father.
2. Where does Margaret see her grandmother's spirit immediately after the funeral?
(c) A grove of trees.
3. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
4. How does William honor his daughter after death in Wade County?
(a) A memorial dinner at the house.
(b) He builds a new church building.
(c) Gives a stained glass window to the Methodist church.
(d) A memorial at the church.
5. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
(a) William burned them one afternoon.
(b) They were lost over the years.
(c) Lorena refused to allow her picture to be taken.
(d) They burned in a house fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
2. According to Margaret's mother, what is hippin?
3. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
4. According to Abigail, in what animal is her grandfather most interested?
5. Who is Marge?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)