|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
2. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
3. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
4. What did Margaret's family once turned into beads?
(a) Mussel and clamshells.
(c) Shells from nuts.
(d) River mud.
5. How does William honor his daughter after death in Wade County?
(a) A memorial at the church.
(b) A memorial dinner at the house.
(c) Gives a stained glass window to the Methodist church.
(d) He builds a new church building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Margaret when she first sees the spirit of her great-grandmother?
2. When William is called to war, where does he go?
3. In February, John calls Abigail to ask her out. On their date, a jukebox is playing. What is the first song they heard from it?
4. In what month do Abigail and John marry?
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)