|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits on the Carmichael porch to play the banjo and sing the blues?
(a) Jack Tobias.
(b) Elfetha Harris.
(c) Roger Ellis.
(d) Grover Kent.
2. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
(d) The fever.
3. What is the last name of the cousins that Abigail goes on an outing with once or twice a month?
4. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
(a) Harry Armstrong.
(b) Calvin Robertson.
(c) Rufus Matthews.
(d) Howland Campbell.
5. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
(a) Lorena's brother.
(b) The landlady's husband.
(c) William's nephew.
(d) An earlier William Howland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William find on his back porch that he thinks looks "right pretty"?
2. What do people clean muddy shoes on at the Howland home?
3. Where does Margaret see her grandmother's spirit immediately after the funeral?
4. How old is William when he thinks that he is old?
5. Who is Abigail referring to when she says, "He was as courtly as a planter out of a novel"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)