|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Abigail away from home for almost a year?
(a) Hiding her from her father.
(b) A flood takes away the home, which has to be rebuilt.
(c) Her grandfather and Margaret take Abigail's mother to a tuberculosis sanitarium.
(d) Margaret is mourning due to two miscarriages.
2. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
(a) William's nephew.
(b) An earlier William Howland.
(c) The landlady's husband.
(d) Lorena's brother.
3. What is another name that Margaret knows for water moccasins?
(a) Swamp snake.
(c) Water snake.
4. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
5. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
(a) Near New Church.
(b) Across Providence River.
(c) Honey Island Swamp.
(d) Madison City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did William Marshall Howland die?
2. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
3. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
4. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
5. What color is the swamp azalea in this book?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)