|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Korean War, where does John set up his practice?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Madison City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. Which child receives the most affection from Margaret and William?
3. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
4. Why is Abigail away from home for almost a year?
(a) Her grandfather and Margaret take Abigail's mother to a tuberculosis sanitarium.
(b) Margaret is mourning due to two miscarriages.
(c) Hiding her from her father.
(d) A flood takes away the home, which has to be rebuilt.
5. When William is called to war, where does he go?
(a) Camp Reynolds in Savannah.
(c) Camp Martin in New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Calvin and John Robertson?
2. When Abigail was a child, who slept in the great tester bed in the south bedroom?
3. In what month do Abigail and John marry?
4. With whom does Ramona live?
5. How does William honor his daughter after death in Wade County?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)