|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Margaret when she learns the story of her father?
2. From where did the tomb builder come?
3. In what direction has the sun set at the beginning of "The Keepers of the House"?
(a) Due west.
(c) The clouds keep Abigail from seeing the sun set.
4. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
(a) Calvin Robertson.
(b) Rufus Matthews.
(c) Harry Armstrong.
(d) Howland Campbell.
5. Where is Margaret when she first sees the spirit of her great-grandmother?
(a) By her tomato plants.
(b) On an island in the swamp.
(c) By her cousin's mule.
(d) On the porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margaret see her grandmother's spirit immediately after the funeral?
2. Who mentions that Abigail flounces out of the house?
3. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
4. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
5. Who says, "liars' tongues drop off"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)