|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does William admit being able to stand for his whole life, so he can manage a little more?
(a) Rufus Matthews.
(d) Calvin Robertson.
2. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
3. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
4. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
5. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
(a) Black panther.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abigail's mother do with letters that arrive from her husband?
2. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
3. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
4. Where does Abigail go on vacation after graduating from high school?
5. What sound do the branches of the bluish white hickory tree make?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)