|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound do the branches of the bluish white hickory tree make?
2. In February, John calls Abigail to ask her out. On their date, a jukebox is playing. What is the first song they heard from it?
(a) Please Send Me Someone To Love.
(b) Mona Lisa.
(c) Glory of Love.
(d) Long Gone Lonesome Blues.
3. Where do the newly married Tollivers honeymoon?
(b) New Orleans.
4. What is trainasse?
(a) An animal found in the swamp.
(b) Cajun name for the marsh.
(c) Creole name for narrow tunnels in a marsh.
(d) Cajun name for swamp water.
5. What river is referred to at the beginning of the book?
(a) Canadian River.
(b) The Mississippi.
(c) Natchez River.
(d) Providence River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abigail away from home for almost a year?
2. Who tells Margaret about her father and how her parents met?
3. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
4. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
5. Where does Margaret see her grandmother's spirit immediately after the funeral?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)