|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound do the branches of the bluish white hickory tree make?
2. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
(a) William's nephew.
(b) Lorena's brother.
(c) The landlady's husband.
(d) An earlier William Howland.
3. Oliver lived with his sister by a big spring. What was the name of the spring?
(a) Little River.
(b) No-name Spring.
(c) Cedar Creek.
(d) Sobbing Woman.
4. With whom does Ramona live?
(a) No one.
(b) The Howlands.
(d) Husband and daughter.
5. As a child, where does Abigail go stay for almost a year?
(a) Her father.
(d) Aunt Annie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
2. What does Margaret eat from the streams?
3. How does William honor his daughter after death in Wade County?
4. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
5. Why does Abigail cry after the birth of her second child?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)