|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two African American children, six and seven years old, arrived at the Howland kitchen door on Sunday afternoon. What did everyone call these children?
2. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) An old mirror.
(b) A dried up stream.
(c) A black pit of nothingness.
(d) A roaring lion.
3. Who mentions that Abigail flounces out of the house?
4. Oliver lived with his sister by a big spring. What was the name of the spring?
(a) No-name Spring.
(b) Sobbing Woman.
(c) Little River.
(d) Cedar Creek.
5. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William's first step in the adventure of going into the swamp?
2. What career does Robert have, and where is his first job?
3. According to Abigail, in what animal is her grandfather most interested?
4. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
5. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)