|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes out on the nights of the new moon to look for a hoop snake?
(a) Robert and Abigail.
(b) Nina and Crissy.
(c) Crissy and Robert.
(d) Abigail and Nina.
2. Where did William find a mouse nest?
(a) In the fireplace.
(b) In a china tureen at the top of a closet.
(c) On the top bookshelf.
(d) In the kitchen pantry.
3. In the first chapter, how long has it been since Abigail has seen one of Margaret's children?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three months.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
4. What did William give his daughter as a homecoming surprise after her first year of college?
(a) A trip to Europe.
(b) A horse.
(c) A gazebo.
(d) A book of poetry.
5. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the cousins that Abigail goes on an outing with once or twice a month?
2. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
3. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
4. What rolls down the road when the moon is small, according to Margaret?
5. Who mentions that Abigail flounces out of the house?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)