|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Abigail was a child, who slept in the great tester bed in the south bedroom?
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her mother.
2. At one point during the grandmother's funeral, Margaret wishes she was _____________.
(a) Her great-grandmother.
3. What is another name that Margaret knows for water moccasins?
(a) Water snake.
(c) Swamp snake.
4. What career does Robert have, and where is his first job?
(a) Engineer; San Francisco.
(b) Banker; Philadelphia.
(c) Doctor; Los Angeles.
(d) Architect; Chicago.
5. From where did the tomb builder come?
Short Answer Questions
1. What rolls down the road when the moon is small, according to Margaret?
2. Who is Abigail referring to when she says, "He was as courtly as a planter out of a novel"?
3. According to Abigail, in what animal is her grandfather most interested?
4. Two African American children, six and seven years old, arrived at the Howland kitchen door on Sunday afternoon. What did everyone call these children?
5. What does Margaret eat from the streams?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)