|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In February, John calls Abigail to ask her out. On their date, a jukebox is playing. What is the first song they heard from it?
(a) Please Send Me Someone To Love.
(b) Mona Lisa.
(c) Glory of Love.
(d) Long Gone Lonesome Blues.
2. In what city does Robert first attend boarding school?
3. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
(a) The house appears as it was.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is happy.
(d) Her grandfather is still alive.
4. What attacks William so that he coats his body with muck?
5. Who sits on the Carmichael porch to play the banjo and sing the blues?
(a) Grover Kent.
(b) Elfetha Harris.
(c) Roger Ellis.
(d) Jack Tobias.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes out on the nights of the new moon to look for a hoop snake?
2. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
3. Who tells Abigail that she's not "beholden" to the Howland home?
4. Who is Robert Stokes?
5. What does William like to drink throughout Sunday?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)