|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
(a) They burned in a house fire.
(b) They were lost over the years.
(c) William burned them one afternoon.
(d) Lorena refused to allow her picture to be taken.
2. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
(a) Her great-great grandfather.
(b) Her great-great-great grandfather.
(c) Her great-grandfather.
(d) Her great-great-great-great-grandfather.
3. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
4. What is the flowered cloth that Margaret is sewing from?
(a) Material purchased for curtains.
(b) Old sheets.
(c) An old dress belonging to William's wife.
(d) Something that Ramona gives her.
5. What realization does Margaret come to after the move to higher ground during the spring floods?
(a) She should go find her mother.
(b) She should move North.
(c) It is time to have a child.
(d) This is her last year to make this move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is likker?
2. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
3. When William shows concern at Margaret getting weak-kneed, she blames it on _____________.
4. Whose job is it to water the garden in Margaret's family?
5. Who says, "It's hot and I'm miseried"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)