|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
(a) Oak kegs.
(b) Cedar kegs.
(c) Copper pot.
(d) Pine barrel.
2. How old is Margaret when she learns the story of her father?
3. According to Margaret's mother, what is hippin?
(a) Talking in dialect.
(b) Carrying babies on your hip.
(c) Sagging diaper.
(d) Acting arrogant.
4. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
(a) 20 years; general servant.
(b) 25 years; handyman/helper/manager.
(c) 35 years; cook/helper.
(d) 30 years; handyman/overseer.
5. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
2. How old was Margaret when her mother left for good?
3. Where is Margaret when she first sees the spirit of her great-grandmother?
4. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
5. What is quiet and still and dry in the first chapter?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)