|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
2. What do the road crews discover when they blast through McCarren Hill?
(a) An Indian cemetery.
(c) Hundreds of snakes.
(d) A swamp.
3. In the first chapter, how long has it been since Abigail has seen one of Margaret's children?
(a) Five years.
(b) A month.
(c) A year.
(d) Three months.
4. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
(a) The front yard.
(b) The river.
(c) The porch.
(d) The water inside the watering tin.
5. What outlines the graves in New Church?
(a) Barbed wire.
(b) China animals.
(c) White stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
2. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
3. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
4. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
5. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)