|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Bare fields.
(c) Snow-covered peaks.
(d) Sharp and clear trees on the ridges.
2. Where is Margaret when she first sees the spirit of her great-grandmother?
(a) On the porch.
(b) By her cousin's mule.
(c) By her tomato plants.
(d) On an island in the swamp.
3. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
4. What is another name that Margaret knows for water moccasins?
(a) Swamp snake.
(c) Water snake.
5. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
2. Who is Marge?
3. Who says, "liars' tongues drop off"?
4. What does Margaret eat from the streams?
5. What is likker?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)