|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Margaret's family once turned into beads?
(b) Mussel and clamshells.
(c) Shells from nuts.
(d) River mud.
2. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
(a) Pine barrel.
(b) Cedar kegs.
(c) Oak kegs.
(d) Copper pot.
3. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
4. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
(a) Abigail's grandfather's.
(b) Abigail's daughter's.
(c) Abigail's mother's.
5. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Two whipporwills.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) The townspeople.
(d) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Margaret's children?
2. Who is Michael Campbell?
3. What river is referred to at the beginning of the book?
4. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
5. How many bedrooms does Annie count in the Howland home?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)