|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
2. What did Margaret's family once turned into beads?
(b) Shells from nuts.
(c) Mussel and clamshells.
(d) River mud.
3. Where did William find a mouse nest?
(a) In the fireplace.
(b) In the kitchen pantry.
(c) In a china tureen at the top of a closet.
(d) On the top bookshelf.
4. What does Abigail see in place of the fence?
(a) Wood for a new fence.
(d) Cherokee rose branches.
5. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
(a) An earlier William Howland.
(b) The landlady's husband.
(c) William's nephew.
(d) Lorena's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did William Marshall Howland die?
2. What is another name that Margaret knows for water moccasins?
3. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
4. What did William bring to eat for his trip into the swamp?
5. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)