|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William shows concern at Margaret getting weak-kneed, she blames it on _____________.
(b) The long walk.
(c) Bitter grass.
(d) His presence.
2. Where does Margaret wash the clothes?
(a) In the water near the baptistry.
(b) In well water.
(c) In the river.
(d) In a washing machine in town.
3. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
(a) Annie Howland Campbell.
(b) William Howland.
(c) Howland Campbell.
(d) Gregory Mason.
4. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
5. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Margaret's children?
2. What poetry does the elder Abigail enjoy reading out loud before she leaves for college?
3. What attacks William so that he coats his body with muck?
4. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
5. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)