|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
(a) Howland Campbell.
(b) Mr. Bannister.
(c) Gregory Mason.
(d) Harry Armstrong.
2. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
(a) Madison City.
(b) Across Providence River.
(c) Honey Island Swamp.
(d) Near New Church.
3. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
(a) 35 years; cook/helper.
(b) 25 years; handyman/helper/manager.
(c) 20 years; general servant.
(d) 30 years; handyman/overseer.
4. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
(a) His mother.
(c) His daughter, Abigail.
5. What is likker?
(a) A medicinal plant.
(b) A species of cotton.
(c) A type of hunting dog.
(d) Alcohol made in stills in the South.
Short Answer Questions
1. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
2. Where did William find a mouse nest?
3. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
4. What did William bring to eat for his trip into the swamp?
5. When Abigail is being honest with herself, she find herself wishing that ______________was not alive.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)