|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
2. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
(a) William Howland.
(b) Annie Howland Campbell.
(c) Gregory Mason.
(d) Howland Campbell.
3. Who sits on the Carmichael porch to play the banjo and sing the blues?
(a) Roger Ellis.
(b) Grover Kent.
(c) Jack Tobias.
(d) Elfetha Harris.
4. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
(c) A bird with a broken wing.
(d) A mouse.
5. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does William admit being able to stand for his whole life, so he can manage a little more?
2. When Abigail was a child, who slept in the great tester bed in the south bedroom?
3. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
4. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
5. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)