|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
(a) Rufus Matthews.
(b) Howland Campbell.
(c) Harry Armstrong.
(d) Calvin Robertson.
2. What is likker?
(a) A species of cotton.
(b) A type of hunting dog.
(c) A medicinal plant.
(d) Alcohol made in stills in the South.
3. What does Margaret do with the fruit she finds in the woods around the Howland home?
(a) Eats it.
(b) Makes pies with it.
(c) Feeds it to the hogs.
(d) Turns it into preserves.
4. Who is Marge?
(a) William's wife.
(b) William's middle child.
(c) Abigail's youngest child.
(d) Abigail's oldest child.
5. From where did the tomb builder come?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
2. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
3. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
4. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
5. What do people call "the bones of the earth," according to the author?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)