|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
(a) A bird with a broken wing.
(b) A mouse.
2. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
(a) Howland Campbell.
(b) Harry Armstrong.
(c) Gregory Mason.
(d) Mr. Bannister.
3. Who is Michael Campbell?
(a) William's brother-in-law.
(b) William's cousin who is a lawyer.
(c) William's cousin who is a doctor.
(d) The Madison City postmaster.
4. Where does Margaret wash the clothes?
(a) In the water near the baptistry.
(b) In the river.
(c) In well water.
(d) In a washing machine in town.
5. Who says, "It's hot and I'm miseried"?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Cousin Kate.
(d) Abner Carmichael.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
2. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
3. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
4. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
5. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)