|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
(a) The servants.
(b) Her ex-husband's family.
(c) The county.
(d) Margaret's children.
2. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
(a) They were lost over the years.
(b) Lorena refused to allow her picture to be taken.
(c) William burned them one afternoon.
(d) They burned in a house fire.
3. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
4. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
(a) Near New Church.
(b) Across Providence River.
(c) Honey Island Swamp.
(d) Madison City.
5. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
2. What is William's first step in the adventure of going into the swamp?
3. How did William Marshall Howland die?
4. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
5. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)