|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did William Marshall Howland die?
(a) Murdered by five Indians.
(d) Killed in the Civil War.
2. What is Abigail's son's name?
3. Where does William's daughter go to college?
(a) Mary Baldwin in Virginia.
(b) University of Montevallo in Alabama.
(c) H. Sophie Newcomb Memorial College in Louisiana.
(d) Agnes Scott College in Georgia.
4. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
(a) Harry Armstrong.
(b) Mr. Bannister.
(c) Howland Campbell.
(d) Gregory Mason.
5. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
(a) Tells the children to wash for dinner.
(b) Turns on the porch light.
(d) Puts on a sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
2. What is likker?
3. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
4. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
5. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)