|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
(c) His daughter, Abigail.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
(a) Turns on the porch light.
(b) Tells the children to wash for dinner.
(c) Puts on a sweater.
3. To whom does William admit being able to stand for his whole life, so he can manage a little more?
(b) Calvin Robertson.
(c) Rufus Matthews.
4. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
5. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did William Marshall Howland die?
2. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
3. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
4. What are the names of Margaret's children?
5. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)