|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William is called to war, where does he go?
(a) Camp Martin in New Orleans.
(c) Camp Reynolds in Savannah.
2. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
(a) His mother.
(c) His daughter, Abigail.
3. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
(a) Her great-great-great-great-grandfather.
(b) Her great-grandfather.
(c) Her great-great grandfather.
(d) Her great-great-great grandfather.
4. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
(a) Mariah Peters.
(b) Abigail, his daughter.
(c) Lucy Whittemore.
(d) Annie, his sister.
5. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
(a) Oak kegs.
(b) Cedar kegs.
(c) Copper pot.
(d) Pine barrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abner Carmichael live?
2. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
3. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
4. What is likker?
5. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)