|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
(a) The light on the porch.
(b) The creeping night.
(c) Water spilled onto the porch.
(d) Dryness of the skin.
2. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
3. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
(a) An owl.
(b) A huge fish.
(c) A thick mist.
(d) A person.
4. What did William give his daughter as a homecoming surprise after her first year of college?
(a) A horse.
(b) A gazebo.
(c) A trip to Europe.
(d) A book of poetry.
5. When Abigail is being honest with herself, she find herself wishing that ______________was not alive.
(b) John, her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does William's daughter go to college?
2. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
3. How did William Marshall Howland die?
4. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
5. When William is called to war, where does he go?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)