|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
(a) The older Abigail.
(d) The younger Abigail.
2. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
(a) Gregory Mason.
(b) Howland Campbell.
(c) William Howland.
(d) Annie Howland Campbell.
3. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
(a) Rufus Matthews.
(b) Calvin Robertson.
(c) Howland Campbell.
(d) Harry Armstrong.
4. What attacks William so that he coats his body with muck?
5. How old is William when he thinks that he is old?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
2. What did William give his daughter as a homecoming surprise after her first year of college?
3. When Abigail was a child, who slept in the great tester bed in the south bedroom?
4. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
5. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)