|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is quiet and still and dry in the first chapter?
(a) The trees.
(b) The Howland estate.
(c) The river.
(d) November evenings.
2. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
(d) Small bird.
3. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) Two whipporwills.
(d) The townspeople.
4. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
5. Who is Marge?
(a) William's middle child.
(b) Abigail's youngest child.
(c) William's wife.
(d) Abigail's oldest child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
2. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
3. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
4. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
5. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)