|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
(a) 35 years; cook/helper.
(b) 20 years; general servant.
(c) 25 years; handyman/helper/manager.
(d) 30 years; handyman/overseer.
2. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
3. In the first Book of Abigail, who avoids the porch light?
(b) A screech owl.
(d) The cat.
4. Who says, "liars' tongues drop off"?
5. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
(a) The servants.
(b) The county.
(c) Margaret's children.
(d) Her ex-husband's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did William Marshall Howland die?
2. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
3. What poetry does the elder Abigail enjoy reading out loud before she leaves for college?
4. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
5. What is likker?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)