|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
(a) Harry Armstrong.
(b) Mr. Bannister.
(c) Gregory Mason.
(d) Howland Campbell.
2. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
3. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
(a) She wants to remember.
(b) She has no one to do the work.
(c) She has no money.
(d) It is more practical to keep it.
4. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
(a) The landlady's husband.
(b) William's nephew.
(c) An earlier William Howland.
(d) Lorena's brother.
5. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
2. What is trainasse?
3. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
4. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
5. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)