|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Her ex-husband.
(b) Two whipporwills.
(c) Her children.
(d) The townspeople.
2. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
3. To whom does William admit being able to stand for his whole life, so he can manage a little more?
(c) Rufus Matthews.
(d) Calvin Robertson.
4. What is trainasse?
(a) An animal found in the swamp.
(b) Creole name for narrow tunnels in a marsh.
(c) Cajun name for the marsh.
(d) Cajun name for swamp water.
5. When Abigail was a child, who slept in the great tester bed in the south bedroom?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marge?
2. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
3. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
4. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
5. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)