|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
(a) Turns on the porch light.
(c) Puts on a sweater.
(d) Tells the children to wash for dinner.
2. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
3. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
4. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
(a) Her ex-husband's family.
(b) The servants.
(c) The county.
(d) Margaret's children.
5. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
(a) Lorena refused to allow her picture to be taken.
(b) They were lost over the years.
(c) William burned them one afternoon.
(d) They burned in a house fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
2. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
3. What river is referred to at the beginning of the book?
4. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
5. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)