|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
(a) His mother.
(d) His daughter, Abigail.
2. What is likker?
(a) A species of cotton.
(b) A medicinal plant.
(c) A type of hunting dog.
(d) Alcohol made in stills in the South.
3. Where does Abner Carmichael live?
(a) In the biggest brick house in New Church.
(b) In a shack in the middle of the swamp.
(c) In a floating house in New Church.
(d) In a houseboat in Mobile.
4. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
5. In the first chapter, how long has it been since Abigail has seen one of Margaret's children?
(a) Five years.
(b) A month.
(c) A year.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
2. To whom does William admit being able to stand for his whole life, so he can manage a little more?
3. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
4. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
5. What did William bring to eat for his trip into the swamp?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)