|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river is referred to at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Mississippi.
(b) Natchez River.
(c) Canadian River.
(d) Providence River.
2. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Sharp and clear trees on the ridges.
(b) Snow-covered peaks.
(d) Bare fields.
3. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
4. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
(a) A person.
(b) An owl.
(c) A thick mist.
(d) A huge fish.
5. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
(a) The older Abigail.
(b) The younger Abigail.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did the tomb builder come?
2. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
3. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
4. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
5. Who is Michael Campbell?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)