|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
2. Who is Michael Campbell?
(a) William's cousin who is a lawyer.
(b) William's brother-in-law.
(c) The Madison City postmaster.
(d) William's cousin who is a doctor.
3. What is trainasse?
(a) Cajun name for swamp water.
(b) Cajun name for the marsh.
(c) An animal found in the swamp.
(d) Creole name for narrow tunnels in a marsh.
4. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) A dried up stream.
(b) A roaring lion.
(c) An old mirror.
(d) A black pit of nothingness.
5. When William is called to war, where does he go?
(c) Camp Martin in New Orleans.
(d) Camp Reynolds in Savannah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
2. Who are Calvin and John Robertson?
3. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
4. What are the names of Margaret's children?
5. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)