|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is William's first step in the adventure of going into the swamp?
(a) He buys a skiff.
(b) He draws a map.
(c) He packs food.
(d) He cleans his guns.
2. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
3. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
4. What is likker?
(a) A type of hunting dog.
(b) Alcohol made in stills in the South.
(c) A species of cotton.
(d) A medicinal plant.
5. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
(a) As the young boy she grew up with.
(b) As if in fear.
(c) As if he owns the world.
(d) As an old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
2. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
3. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
4. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)