|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
2. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
3. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
4. Who is Michael Campbell?
(a) William's cousin who is a doctor.
(b) The Madison City postmaster.
(c) William's brother-in-law.
(d) William's cousin who is a lawyer.
5. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
(a) Her great-grandfather.
(b) Her great-great-great grandfather.
(c) Her great-great-great-great-grandfather.
(d) Her great-great grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
2. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
3. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
4. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
5. Where does Abner Carmichael live?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)