|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
2. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Her children.
(b) Two whipporwills.
(c) The townspeople.
(d) Her ex-husband.
3. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
4. What is William's first step in the adventure of going into the swamp?
(a) He buys a skiff.
(b) He cleans his guns.
(c) He draws a map.
(d) He packs food.
5. Who are Calvin and John Robertson?
(a) Brothers who run the Washington Hotel in town.
(b) Farmhands who work at the Howland estate.
(c) Cousins of the Howlands.
(d) Moonshiners in Wade County.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
2. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
3. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
4. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
5. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)