|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
(a) A person.
(b) An owl.
(c) A huge fish.
(d) A thick mist.
2. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
(a) A mouse.
(c) A bird with a broken wing.
3. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
4. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
5. What poetry does the elder Abigail enjoy reading out loud before she leaves for college?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abner Carmichael live?
2. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
3. What is likker?
4. What does Abigail see in place of the fence?
5. Where does William's daughter go to college?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)