|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
2. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Snow-covered peaks.
(b) Bare fields.
(c) Sharp and clear trees on the ridges.
3. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
(a) Someone who paints barns.
(b) An artist.
(c) A bobcat.
(d) A type of slave.
4. What is likker?
(a) Alcohol made in stills in the South.
(b) A species of cotton.
(c) A medicinal plant.
(d) A type of hunting dog.
5. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
2. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
3. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
4. Who is Michael Campbell?
5. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)