|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
(a) The landlady's husband.
(b) William's nephew.
(c) Lorena's brother.
(d) An earlier William Howland.
2. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
(a) They burned in a house fire.
(b) William burned them one afternoon.
(c) They were lost over the years.
(d) Lorena refused to allow her picture to be taken.
3. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
4. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
(a) A huge fish.
(b) A person.
(c) An owl.
(d) A thick mist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
2. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
3. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
4. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
5. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)