|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is quiet and still and dry in the first chapter?
(a) The Howland estate.
(b) The trees.
(c) The river.
(d) November evenings.
2. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
(c) The fever.
3. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
(c) Black panther.
4. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
(a) She is dead.
(b) Her grandfather is still alive.
(c) She is happy.
(d) The house appears as it was.
5. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
(a) Gregory Mason.
(b) Howland Campbell.
(c) Annie Howland Campbell.
(d) William Howland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is trainasse?
2. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
3. How many bedrooms does Annie count in the Howland home?
4. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
5. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)