|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction has the sun set at the beginning of "The Keepers of the House"?
(b) Due west.
(c) The clouds keep Abigail from seeing the sun set.
2. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
(a) She is dead.
(b) The house appears as it was.
(c) Her grandfather is still alive.
(d) She is happy.
3. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
(a) Someone who paints barns.
(b) A bobcat.
(c) An artist.
(d) A type of slave.
4. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
5. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
2. What does Abigail see in place of the fence?
3. When William is called to war, where does he go?
4. How old is William when he thinks that he is old?
5. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)