|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) The townspeople.
(d) Two whipporwills.
2. Who says, "liars' tongues drop off"?
3. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
(a) His daughter, Abigail.
(d) His mother.
4. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
(b) The older Abigail.
(c) The younger Abigail.
5. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
2. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
3. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
4. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
5. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)