|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
(c) New Orleans.
2. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
3. When Abigail was a child, who slept in the great tester bed in the south bedroom?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandfather.
4. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) A roaring lion.
(b) A black pit of nothingness.
(c) An old mirror.
(d) A dried up stream.
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
2. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
3. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
4. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
5. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)