|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
(a) A thick mist.
(b) A huge fish.
(c) An owl.
(d) A person.
2. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
(a) Her grandfather is still alive.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is dead.
(d) The house appears as it was.
3. In the first Book of Abigail, who avoids the porch light?
(a) A screech owl.
(b) The cat.
4. In what direction has the sun set at the beginning of "The Keepers of the House"?
(a) Due west.
(d) The clouds keep Abigail from seeing the sun set.
5. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
(a) Puts on a sweater.
(c) Tells the children to wash for dinner.
(d) Turns on the porch light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
2. What are the names of Margaret's children?
3. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
4. What river is referred to at the beginning of the book?
5. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)