|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
(c) A mouse.
(d) A bird with a broken wing.
2. In what direction has the sun set at the beginning of "The Keepers of the House"?
(c) The clouds keep Abigail from seeing the sun set.
(d) Due west.
3. What are the names of Margaret's children?
(a) Johnny, Marge,and Crissy.
(b) Robert, Lena, and Oliver.
(c) Robert, Nina, and Crissy.
(d) Will, Marge, and Nina.
4. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
5. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
(b) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
2. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
3. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
4. What is Abigail's son's name?
5. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)