|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
(d) Small bird.
2. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
(a) Water spilled onto the porch.
(b) Dryness of the skin.
(c) The creeping night.
(d) The light on the porch.
3. What do people call "the bones of the earth," according to the author?
(a) A rock outcropping in a valley.
(b) The trees of winter.
(c) The granite outcroppings in winter fields.
(d) A dry pond.
4. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
(b) Abigail's daughter's.
(c) Abigail's mother's.
(d) Abigail's grandfather's.
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
2. In the first Book of Abigail, who avoids the porch light?
3. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
4. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
5. What river is referred to at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)