|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Abigail is being honest with herself, she find herself wishing that ______________was not alive.
(d) John, her husband.
2. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
3. In what direction has the sun set at the beginning of "The Keepers of the House"?
(b) The clouds keep Abigail from seeing the sun set.
(c) Due west.
4. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
(a) Her great-grandfather.
(b) Her great-great grandfather.
(c) Her great-great-great-great-grandfather.
(d) Her great-great-great grandfather.
5. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
(a) Tells the children to wash for dinner.
(c) Puts on a sweater.
(d) Turns on the porch light.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
2. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
3. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
4. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
5. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)