|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
(a) Her grandfather is still alive.
(b) The house appears as it was.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is happy.
2. What is Abigail's son's name?
3. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
(b) Tells the children to wash for dinner.
(c) Puts on a sweater.
(d) Turns on the porch light.
4. What river is referred to at the beginning of the book?
(a) Canadian River.
(b) The Mississippi.
(c) Natchez River.
(d) Providence River.
5. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abigail is being honest with herself, she find herself wishing that ______________was not alive.
2. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
3. What is quiet and still and dry in the first chapter?
4. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
5. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)