|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
2. What is quiet and still and dry in the first chapter?
(a) The Howland estate.
(b) The trees.
(c) The river.
(d) November evenings.
3. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
(b) Small bird.
4. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
(a) The river.
(b) The water inside the watering tin.
(c) The front yard.
(d) The porch.
5. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
(b) Snow-covered peaks.
(c) Bare fields.
(d) Sharp and clear trees on the ridges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abigail see in place of the fence?
2. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
3. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
4. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
5. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)