|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
2. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
(a) Water spilled onto the porch.
(b) The light on the porch.
(c) The creeping night.
(d) Dryness of the skin.
3. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
4. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Bare fields.
(c) Sharp and clear trees on the ridges.
(d) Snow-covered peaks.
5. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Small bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Abigail's son's name?
2. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
3. In the first chapter, how long has it been since Abigail has seen one of Margaret's children?
4. What do people call "the bones of the earth," according to the author?
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)