|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction has the sun set at the beginning of "The Keepers of the House"?
(b) Due west.
(d) The clouds keep Abigail from seeing the sun set.
2. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
3. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
(a) The light on the porch.
(b) Water spilled onto the porch.
(c) Dryness of the skin.
(d) The creeping night.
4. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
5. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
(b) Abigail's daughter's.
(c) Abigail's grandfather's.
(d) Abigail's mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
2. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
3. What does Abigail see in place of the fence?
4. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
5. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)