|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
2. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
3. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
(a) Puts on a sweater.
(b) Turns on the porch light.
(c) Tells the children to wash for dinner.
4. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
5. What river is referred to at the beginning of the book?
(a) Providence River.
(b) The Mississippi.
(c) Canadian River.
(d) Natchez River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is quiet and still and dry in the first chapter?
2. What do people call "the bones of the earth," according to the author?
3. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
4. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
5. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)