Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacks William so that he coats his body with muck?
2. What is Abigail's son's name?
3. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
(a) Someone who paints barns.
(b) A type of slave.
(c) A bobcat.
(d) An artist.
4. Who tells Margaret about her father and how her parents met?
(a) A cousin.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her great-grandmother.
(d) Her grandfather.
5. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
(a) Abigail's daughter's.
(b) Abigail's grandfather's.
(d) Abigail's mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
2. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
3. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
4. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
5. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)