|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Small bird.
2. What is quiet and still and dry in the first chapter?
(a) The river.
(b) November evenings.
(c) The trees.
(d) The Howland estate.
3. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
(a) Her grandfather is still alive.
(b) The house appears as it was.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is dead.
4. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
2. What river is referred to at the beginning of the book?
3. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
4. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
5. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)