|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
(a) His mother.
(b) His daughter, Abigail.
2. What did William bring to eat for his trip into the swamp?
(a) Bacon, bread, and pears.
(b) Bacon, cornbread, and apples.
(c) Beef jerky, corn muffins, and persimmons.
(d) Ham, biscuits, and berries.
3. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
4. What is likker?
(a) Alcohol made in stills in the South.
(b) A medicinal plant.
(c) A type of hunting dog.
(d) A species of cotton.
5. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
(a) Annie Howland Campbell.
(b) Gregory Mason.
(c) Howland Campbell.
(d) William Howland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "liars' tongues drop off"?
2. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
3. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
4. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
5. How old is William when he thinks that he is old?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)