|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
(a) Howland Campbell.
(b) Mr. Bannister.
(c) Gregory Mason.
(d) Harry Armstrong.
2. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
(a) As an old man.
(b) As if in fear.
(c) As the young boy she grew up with.
(d) As if he owns the world.
3. To whom does William admit being able to stand for his whole life, so he can manage a little more?
(c) Rufus Matthews.
(d) Calvin Robertson.
4. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
5. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
2. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
3. In the first Book of Abigail, who avoids the porch light?
4. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
5. Who says, "liars' tongues drop off"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)