|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did William Marshall Howland die?
(a) Killed in the Civil War.
(c) Murdered by five Indians.
2. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
(a) Her great-great-great grandfather.
(b) Her great-great-great-great-grandfather.
(c) Her great-grandfather.
(d) Her great-great grandfather.
3. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
(a) The light on the porch.
(b) Dryness of the skin.
(c) Water spilled onto the porch.
(d) The creeping night.
4. What is Abigail's son's name?
5. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
(d) Small bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is likker?
2. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
3. What attacks William so that he coats his body with muck?
4. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
5. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)