|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
2. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
(a) 35 years; cook/helper.
(b) 20 years; general servant.
(c) 25 years; handyman/helper/manager.
(d) 30 years; handyman/overseer.
3. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
4. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
(a) Abigail's mother's.
(c) Abigail's daughter's.
(d) Abigail's grandfather's.
5. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
(c) The fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
2. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
3. How did William Marshall Howland die?
4. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
5. To whom does William admit being able to stand for his whole life, so he can manage a little more?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)