|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
2. To whom does William admit being able to stand for his whole life, so he can manage a little more?
(a) Calvin Robertson.
(b) Rufus Matthews.
3. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
(a) Gregory Mason.
(b) Howland Campbell.
(c) Harry Armstrong.
(d) Mr. Bannister.
4. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
(a) Howland Campbell.
(b) William Howland.
(c) Gregory Mason.
(d) Annie Howland Campbell.
5. From where did the tomb builder come?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does William's daughter go to college?
2. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
3. What is Abigail's son's name?
4. When Abigail is being honest with herself, she find herself wishing that ______________was not alive.
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)