|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
(a) Her great-great-great grandfather.
(b) Her great-great-great-great-grandfather.
(c) Her great-great grandfather.
(d) Her great-grandfather.
2. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
(a) Dryness of the skin.
(b) Water spilled onto the porch.
(c) The creeping night.
(d) The light on the porch.
3. What does Abigail see in place of the fence?
(a) Cherokee rose branches.
(c) Wood for a new fence.
4. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
(b) His mother.
(c) His daughter, Abigail.
5. What attacks William so that he coats his body with muck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
2. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
3. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
4. Who is Michael Campbell?
5. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)