|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
(a) A person.
(b) A thick mist.
(c) A huge fish.
(d) An owl.
2. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
(a) Annie, his sister.
(b) Mariah Peters.
(c) Abigail, his daughter.
(d) Lucy Whittemore.
3. What is likker?
(a) A medicinal plant.
(b) A species of cotton.
(c) A type of hunting dog.
(d) Alcohol made in stills in the South.
4. What poetry does the elder Abigail enjoy reading out loud before she leaves for college?
5. Who is Michael Campbell?
(a) The Madison City postmaster.
(b) William's brother-in-law.
(c) William's cousin who is a lawyer.
(d) William's cousin who is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
2. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
3. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
4. What are the names of Margaret's children?
5. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)