|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
2. What do people call "the bones of the earth," according to the author?
(a) The trees of winter.
(b) A rock outcropping in a valley.
(c) A dry pond.
(d) The granite outcroppings in winter fields.
3. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
4. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
5. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
(a) The river.
(b) The porch.
(c) The front yard.
(d) The water inside the watering tin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
2. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
3. Who is Michael Campbell?
4. What is quiet and still and dry in the first chapter?
5. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)