|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
(a) She has no money.
(b) She has no one to do the work.
(c) It is more practical to keep it.
(d) She wants to remember.
2. Who is Marge?
(a) William's middle child.
(b) Abigail's youngest child.
(c) Abigail's oldest child.
(d) William's wife.
3. When William is called to war, where does he go?
(b) Camp Reynolds in Savannah.
(d) Camp Martin in New Orleans.
4. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
(a) Gregory Mason.
(b) Annie Howland Campbell.
(c) Howland Campbell.
(d) William Howland.
5. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What poetry does the elder Abigail enjoy reading out loud before she leaves for college?
2. When Abigail was a child, who slept in the great tester bed in the south bedroom?
3. In what direction has the sun set at the beginning of "The Keepers of the House"?
4. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
5. In the first Book of Abigail, who avoids the porch light?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)