|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
(b) Small bird.
2. What did William bring to eat for his trip into the swamp?
(a) Ham, biscuits, and berries.
(b) Bacon, bread, and pears.
(c) Bacon, cornbread, and apples.
(d) Beef jerky, corn muffins, and persimmons.
3. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
(a) The county.
(b) Margaret's children.
(c) The servants.
(d) Her ex-husband's family.
4. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
5. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Michael Campbell?
2. What are the names of Margaret's children?
3. What is Abigail's son's name?
4. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
5. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)