|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
(b) The older Abigail.
(d) The younger Abigail.
2. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
3. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
(a) Harry Armstrong.
(b) Howland Campbell.
(c) Calvin Robertson.
(d) Rufus Matthews.
4. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
(a) As if in fear.
(b) As an old man.
(c) As if he owns the world.
(d) As the young boy she grew up with.
5. How did William Marshall Howland die?
(a) Murdered by five Indians.
(b) Killed in the Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Margaret's children?
2. In Abigail's imagination, who stands next to her on the porch in the first Book of Abigail?
3. What is like "stain on a sponge"?
4. Who says, "liars' tongues drop off"?
5. What is Abigail's son's name?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)