|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose shrieking does Abigail miss in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Two whipporwills.
(b) Her children.
(c) The townspeople.
(d) Her ex-husband.
2. What did William bring to eat for his trip into the swamp?
(a) Beef jerky, corn muffins, and persimmons.
(b) Ham, biscuits, and berries.
(c) Bacon, cornbread, and apples.
(d) Bacon, bread, and pears.
3. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
4. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
(a) A bobcat.
(b) A type of slave.
(c) Someone who paints barns.
(d) An artist.
5. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
(a) The landlady's husband.
(b) Lorena's brother.
(c) An earlier William Howland.
(d) William's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did William Marshall Howland die?
2. When Abigail was a child, who slept in the great tester bed in the south bedroom?
3. Where does William's daughter go to college?
4. What are the names of Margaret's children?
5. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)