|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did William Marshall Howland die?
(b) Murdered by five Indians.
(d) Killed in the Civil War.
2. In what direction has the sun set at the beginning of "The Keepers of the House"?
(a) The clouds keep Abigail from seeing the sun set.
(d) Due west.
3. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
(a) Howland Campbell.
(b) Rufus Matthews.
(c) Harry Armstrong.
(d) Calvin Robertson.
4. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
(a) Her grandfather is still alive.
(b) She is dead.
(c) The house appears as it was.
(d) She is happy.
5. How many bedrooms does Annie count in the Howland home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
2. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
3. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
4. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
5. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)