|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, who avoids the porch light?
(b) The cat.
(c) A screech owl.
2. What do people call "the bones of the earth," according to the author?
(a) The granite outcroppings in winter fields.
(b) The trees of winter.
(c) A rock outcropping in a valley.
(d) A dry pond.
3. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
(a) His daughter, Abigail.
(d) His mother.
4. From where did the tomb builder come?
5. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marge?
2. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
3. When did the forest fires take place in the Smokies?
4. What are the names of Margaret's children?
5. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)