|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the owl have for supper in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Small bird.
2. In the first chapter, how long has it been since Abigail has seen one of Margaret's children?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three months.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
3. When Abigail was a child, who slept in the great tester bed in the south bedroom?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her mother.
4. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
5. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
(a) Abigail's grandfather's.
(b) Abigail's daughter's.
(d) Abigail's mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
2. How old is William when he thinks that he is old?
3. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
4. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
5. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)