|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is quiet and still and dry in the first chapter?
(a) The river.
(b) The trees.
(c) The Howland estate.
(d) November evenings.
2. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
3. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
(a) The older Abigail.
(b) The younger Abigail.
4. In the first chapter, how long has it been since Abigail has seen one of Margaret's children?
(a) Three months.
(b) Five years.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
5. Who says, "liars' tongues drop off"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
2. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
3. What illusion does Abigail have in the first chapter?
4. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
5. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)