|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of William.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
(a) Howland Campbell.
(b) Harry Armstrong.
(c) Rufus Matthews.
(d) Calvin Robertson.
2. What river is referred to at the beginning of the book?
(a) Canadian River.
(b) Natchez River.
(c) Providence River.
(d) The Mississippi.
3. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
4. What is William's first step in the adventure of going into the swamp?
(a) He draws a map.
(b) He packs food.
(c) He buys a skiff.
(d) He cleans his guns.
5. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
2. How did William Marshall Howland die?
3. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
4. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
5. What is likker?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)