|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
(c) A bird with a broken wing.
(d) A mouse.
2. How old was Margaret when her mother left for good?
3. How old is William when he thinks that he is old?
4. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
(a) A bobcat.
(b) Someone who paints barns.
(c) An artist.
(d) A type of slave.
5. What realization does Margaret come to after the move to higher ground during the spring floods?
(a) It is time to have a child.
(b) This is her last year to make this move.
(c) She should go find her mother.
(d) She should move North.
Short Answer Questions
1. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
2. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
3. How many bedrooms does Annie count in the Howland home?
4. Who says, "It's hot and I'm miseried"?
5. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)