|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What outlines the graves in New Church?
(a) China animals.
(b) White stone.
(d) Barbed wire.
2. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
(a) She wants to remember.
(b) It is more practical to keep it.
(c) She has no one to do the work.
(d) She has no money.
3. Where is Cousin Mary's family from?
(a) Twin Fawns.
(b) Old Cedar.
(c) New Church.
(d) Madison City.
4. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
(b) A mouse.
(c) A bird with a broken wing.
5. What does Abigail see in place of the fence?
(b) Wood for a new fence.
(d) Cherokee rose branches.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
2. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
3. Who is Marge?
4. Whose job is it to water the garden in Margaret's family?
5. Where have the oldest children left to go to school at in the first chapter?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)