|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Margaret's family once turned into beads?
(b) Shells from nuts.
(c) Mussel and clamshells.
(d) River mud.
2. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
3. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
(b) His mother.
(d) His daughter, Abigail.
4. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
(a) Margaret's children.
(b) Her ex-husband's family.
(c) The county.
(d) The servants.
5. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William like to drink throughout Sunday?
2. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
3. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
4. At one point during the grandmother's funeral, Margaret wishes she was _____________.
5. Who sits on the Carmichael porch to play the banjo and sing the blues?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)