|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the flowered cloth that Margaret is sewing from?
(a) Material purchased for curtains.
(b) Something that Ramona gives her.
(c) An old dress belonging to William's wife.
(d) Old sheets.
2. What sound do the branches of the bluish white hickory tree make?
3. How old is Margaret when she learns the story of her father?
4. What does Abigail see when she looks east and north in the first Book of Abigail?
(a) Snow-covered peaks.
(b) Sharp and clear trees on the ridges.
(c) Bare fields.
5. What does William like to drink throughout Sunday?
(a) Bourbon and water.
(c) Fresh milk.
(d) Whisky straight.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail believe she sees over the river?
2. Who says, "It's hot and I'm miseried"?
3. How many people are among the "parade of figures" that Abigail sees in her mind?
4. Which one of Margaret's children has Abigail recently seen in the first chapter?
5. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)