|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
(a) Howland Campbell.
(b) Gregory Mason.
(c) Harry Armstrong.
(d) Mr. Bannister.
2. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
(d) The fever.
3. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
(a) Black panther.
4. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
(a) Someone who paints barns.
(b) A type of slave.
(c) An artist.
(d) A bobcat.
5. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
(a) Lorena refused to allow her picture to be taken.
(b) They were lost over the years.
(c) William burned them one afternoon.
(d) They burned in a house fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
2. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
3. What do the road crews discover when they blast through McCarren Hill?
4. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
5. How old is William when he thinks that he is old?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)