|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first Book of Abigail, what does Abigail water?
2. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
(a) Howland Campbell.
(b) Mr. Bannister.
(c) Harry Armstrong.
(d) Gregory Mason.
3. Who is Michael Campbell?
(a) William's cousin who is a doctor.
(b) William's brother-in-law.
(c) The Madison City postmaster.
(d) William's cousin who is a lawyer.
4. Where does Margaret see her grandmother's spirit immediately after the funeral?
(a) A grove of trees.
5. When William shows concern at Margaret getting weak-kneed, she blames it on _____________.
(a) Bitter grass.
(c) The long walk.
(d) His presence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
2. Where does Margaret wash the clothes?
3. Ramona hunts through an armoire until she finds _________ for Margaret.
4. Who sits on the Carmichael porch to play the banjo and sing the blues?
5. In the first Book of Abigail, what month is it?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)