|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Margaret when she first sees the spirit of her great-grandmother?
(a) By her tomato plants.
(b) By her cousin's mule.
(c) On an island in the swamp.
(d) On the porch.
2. What outlines the graves in New Church?
(a) China animals.
(b) White stone.
(d) Barbed wire.
3. Where does Margaret wash the clothes?
(a) In the river.
(b) In the water near the baptistry.
(c) In well water.
(d) In a washing machine in town.
4. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
(a) Mr. Bannister.
(b) Howland Campbell.
(c) Gregory Mason.
(d) Harry Armstrong.
5. Why doesn't Abigail want to replace the fence?
(a) It is more practical to keep it.
(b) She has no one to do the work.
(c) She wants to remember.
(d) She has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people call "the bones of the earth," according to the author?
2. What does William like to drink throughout Sunday?
3. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
4. Where is Cousin Mary's family from?
5. What does Margaret do with the fruit she finds in the woods around the Howland home?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)