|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Abigail see Margaret's son carrying himself?
(a) As an old man.
(b) As if he owns the world.
(c) As if in fear.
(d) As the young boy she grew up with.
2. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
3. As a girl, where does Margaret go on winter mornings?
(b) Hollow tree trunk.
(c) By the stove.
(d) Stays in bed.
4. What is quiet and still and dry in the first chapter?
(a) The river.
(b) The trees.
(c) The Howland estate.
(d) November evenings.
5. What is squirming "helplessly on the boards" of the porch?
(a) A bird with a broken wing.
(b) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
2. Who tells Margaret about her father and how her parents met?
3. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
4. Where does William's daughter go to college?
5. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)