|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name that Margaret knows for water moccasins?
(a) Swamp snake.
(d) Water snake.
2. When William tells his granddaughter, "I used to think she'd glow in the night," to whom is he referring?
(a) His mother.
(b) His daughter, Abigail.
3. Who has fallen into a weaving of invisible threads at the beginning of the book?
4. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
(a) A bobcat.
(b) An artist.
(c) A type of slave.
(d) Someone who paints barns.
5. What is likker?
(a) Alcohol made in stills in the South.
(b) A type of hunting dog.
(c) A species of cotton.
(d) A medicinal plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
2. What is the flowered cloth that Margaret is sewing from?
3. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
4. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
5. What outlines the graves in New Church?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)