|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is likker?
(a) A species of cotton.
(b) Alcohol made in stills in the South.
(c) A medicinal plant.
(d) A type of hunting dog.
2. Where is Margaret when she first sees the spirit of her great-grandmother?
(a) By her tomato plants.
(b) On the porch.
(c) By her cousin's mule.
(d) On an island in the swamp.
3. Where did William find a mouse nest?
(a) In the kitchen pantry.
(b) In the fireplace.
(c) On the top bookshelf.
(d) In a china tureen at the top of a closet.
4. What do people call "the bones of the earth," according to the author?
(a) The granite outcroppings in winter fields.
(b) A rock outcropping in a valley.
(c) The trees of winter.
(d) A dry pond.
5. From whose viewpoint is the first Book of Abigail written.
(b) Abigail's grandfather's.
(c) Abigail's daughter's.
(d) Abigail's mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is flying around the porch in the first chapter?
2. What is trainasse?
3. What is Abigail's son's name?
4. In the first chapter, who built the porch that Abigail stands on?
5. What looks like a choppy sea to Abigail?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)