|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
(a) Abigail, his daughter.
(b) Mariah Peters.
(c) Annie, his sister.
(d) Lucy Whittemore.
2. What outlines the graves in New Church?
(a) White stone.
(b) China animals.
(c) Barbed wire.
3. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
(a) Lorena refused to allow her picture to be taken.
(b) They burned in a house fire.
(c) William burned them one afternoon.
(d) They were lost over the years.
4. What color is the swamp azalea in this book?
(a) Red and yellow.
(b) Pink and red.
(c) White and purple.
(d) Pink and white.
5. How many children do William and Margaret have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret pack her possessions in when she moves away from New Church?
2. When Abigail was a child, who slept in the great tester bed in the south bedroom?
3. What is the river compared to in the first Book of Abigail?
4. What does Abigail do immediately before watering?
5. Where did William find a mouse nest?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)