|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book of Margaret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
2. Whom does Abigail envision as saying, "just like a Howland"?
(a) The servants.
(b) The county.
(c) Her ex-husband's family.
(d) Margaret's children.
3. Where is Cousin Mary's family from?
(a) New Church.
(b) Twin Fawns.
(c) Old Cedar.
(d) Madison City.
4. What does Abigail see in place of the fence?
(a) Wood for a new fence.
(c) Cherokee rose branches.
5. How old is William when he thinks that he is old?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robert Stokes?
2. What is likker?
3. What did Margaret's family once turned into beads?
4. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
5. What sound do the branches of the bluish white hickory tree make?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)