|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is John stationed during the Korean war?
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) New Orleans.
2. What is the last name of the cousins that Abigail goes on an outing with once or twice a month?
3. What realization does Margaret come to after the move to higher ground during the spring floods?
(a) This is her last year to make this move.
(b) It is time to have a child.
(c) She should move North.
(d) She should go find her mother.
4. Who is Abigail referring to when she says, "He was as courtly as a planter out of a novel"?
(b) The governor.
(c) John Tolliver.
(d) President of the university.
5. How many children do William and Margaret have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret pack her possessions in when she moves away from New Church?
2. What does Abigail's mother do with letters that arrive from her husband?
3. What is William's first step in the adventure of going into the swamp?
4. At one point during the grandmother's funeral, Margaret wishes she was _____________.
5. What is another name for Somerset County?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)