|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did William bring to eat for his trip into the swamp?
(a) Bacon, cornbread, and apples.
(b) Beef jerky, corn muffins, and persimmons.
(c) Bacon, bread, and pears.
(d) Ham, biscuits, and berries.
2. How old is Margaret when she learns the story of her father?
3. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
(a) Lucy Whittemore.
(b) Abigail, his daughter.
(c) Annie, his sister.
(d) Mariah Peters.
4. What rolls down the road when the moon is small, according to Margaret?
(b) Hoop snake.
5. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
(a) Madison City.
(b) Near New Church.
(c) Across Providence River.
(d) Honey Island Swamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret do with the fruit she finds in the woods around the Howland home?
2. What do people clean muddy shoes on at the Howland home?
3. What is the flowered cloth that Margaret is sewing from?
4. What is another name that Margaret knows for water moccasins?
5. Where does Margaret see her grandmother's spirit immediately after the funeral?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)