|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William is called to war, where does he go?
(a) Camp Reynolds in Savannah.
(d) Camp Martin in New Orleans.
2. According to Abigail, in what animal is her grandfather most interested?
3. Where do John and Abigail go for their first date?
(a) Cafe in the next county.
(b) Sammy Ray's Country Cooking.
(c) Chicken Shack & Roof Garden.
(d) Harris Pier.
4. Why is Abigail expelled from college?
(a) Not checking in for curfew.
(b) She attends an elopement.
(c) Drinking alcohol.
(d) Poor grades.
5. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
(c) Black panther.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Katy moaning in the Book of Margaret?
2. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
3. At the time of Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason, how long has Oliver worked for William and in what capacity?
4. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
5. When does Abigail tell her grandfather that she's getting married?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)