|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abner Carmichael live?
(a) In a shack in the middle of the swamp.
(b) In the biggest brick house in New Church.
(c) In a floating house in New Church.
(d) In a houseboat in Mobile.
2. Where does Margaret wash the clothes?
(a) In well water.
(b) In the river.
(c) In the water near the baptistry.
(d) In a washing machine in town.
3. What does Abigail's mother do with letters that arrive from her husband?
(a) Rips them in half.
(b) Reads them.
(c) Cries over them.
(d) Throws them into the fire.
4. What did Margaret's family once turned into beads?
(a) Shells from nuts.
(b) Mussel and clamshells.
(c) River mud.
5. According to Abigail, in what animal is her grandfather most interested?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did the Howland place once go by that an ancestor tried unsuccessfully to bring back?
2. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
3. Who are Calvin and John Robertson?
4. Where is John stationed during the Korean war?
5. What does Margaret give to Little Matthew?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)