|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of the cousins that Abigail goes on an outing with once or twice a month?
2. With whom does Abigail drive off after her near drowning?
(a) John Tolliver.
(b) Tom Stanley.
(c) Her roommate.
(d) She drives off alone.
3. Who says, "It's hot and I'm miseried"?
(b) Cousin Kate.
(c) Abner Carmichael.
(d) Aunt Mary.
4. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
(a) Abigail, his daughter.
(b) Annie, his sister.
(c) Lucy Whittemore.
(d) Mariah Peters.
5. When does Abigail tell her grandfather that she's getting married?
(a) After the spring semester.
(b) One weekend in March.
(c) During the Easter holiday.
(d) Immediately before spring finals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches pneumonia after having the chicken pox and almost dies?
2. What does Margaret eat from the streams?
3. Why are there no pictures of Lorena Adams Howland?
4. How many bedrooms does Annie count in the Howland home?
5. What sound do the branches of the bluish white hickory tree make?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)