|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What outlines the graves in New Church?
(a) White stone.
(b) Barbed wire.
(d) China animals.
2. From what state did William Marshall Howland originally come?
3. According to Abigail, in what animal is her grandfather most interested?
4. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
(a) Rufus Matthews.
(b) Howland Campbell.
(c) Calvin Robertson.
(d) Harry Armstrong.
5. What rolls down the road when the moon is small, according to Margaret?
(d) Hoop snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abigail go on vacation after graduating from high school?
2. Who says, "It's hot and I'm miseried"?
3. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
4. What does William find on his back porch that he thinks looks "right pretty"?
5. What does Margaret give to Little Matthew?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)