|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
(a) Lucy Whittemore.
(b) Mariah Peters.
(c) Annie, his sister.
(d) Abigail, his daughter.
2. In what month do Abigail and John marry?
3. Who are Calvin and John Robertson?
(a) Farmhands who work at the Howland estate.
(b) Cousins of the Howlands.
(c) Brothers who run the Washington Hotel in town.
(d) Moonshiners in Wade County.
4. Who leaves for boarding school the autumn after William's daughter dies?
5. Who is surrounded by "tiers of flesh"?
(a) Gregory Mason.
(b) Howland Campbell.
(c) Annie Howland Campbell.
(d) William Howland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is trainasse?
2. Where did William find a mouse nest?
3. Why is Katy moaning in the Book of Margaret?
4. Where does Abner Carmichael live?
5. What does Margaret eat from the streams?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)