|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child, where does Abigail go stay for almost a year?
(c) Her father.
(d) Aunt Annie.
2. What is another name that Margaret knows for water moccasins?
(a) Water snake.
(d) Swamp snake.
3. What do people clean muddy shoes on at the Howland home?
(a) Cleans them in the river.
(b) Uses a stick to get the mud out.
(c) Rinses off with well water.
(d) Boot scraper shaped like two rabbits.
4. Who is Michael Campbell?
(a) The Madison City postmaster.
(b) William's cousin who is a doctor.
(c) William's cousin who is a lawyer.
(d) William's brother-in-law.
5. What is trainasse?
(a) Cajun name for the marsh.
(b) An animal found in the swamp.
(c) Creole name for narrow tunnels in a marsh.
(d) Cajun name for swamp water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the newly married Tollivers honeymoon?
2. Why does Abigail cry after the birth of her second child?
3. What is another name for Somerset County?
4. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
5. After the Korean War, where does John set up his practice?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)