|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What train runs from Atlanta to Madison City?
(a) Number 8.
(b) The South Atlantic line.
(c) Number 5.
(d) The New Orleans line.
2. How many children do William and Margaret have?
3. In what city does Robert first attend boarding school?
4. What is another name that Margaret knows for water moccasins?
(a) Swamp snake.
(b) Water snake.
5. When does Abigail tell her grandfather that she's getting married?
(a) Immediately before spring finals.
(b) During the Easter holiday.
(c) One weekend in March.
(d) After the spring semester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Abigail referring to when she says, "He was as courtly as a planter out of a novel"?
2. What is likker?
3. What does Margaret give to Little Matthew?
4. Who did Abigail's father quote after the World War II started in 1939?
5. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)