|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
2. From where did the tomb builder come?
3. What realization does Margaret come to after the move to higher ground during the spring floods?
(a) She should move North.
(b) It is time to have a child.
(c) She should go find her mother.
(d) This is her last year to make this move.
4. What does Margaret eat from the streams?
(d) Wild watercress.
5. Who are Calvin and John Robertson?
(a) Cousins of the Howlands.
(b) Brothers who run the Washington Hotel in town.
(c) Moonshiners in Wade County.
(d) Farmhands who work at the Howland estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. At one point during the grandmother's funeral, Margaret wishes she was _____________.
2. What is trainasse?
3. Why is Katy moaning in the Book of Margaret?
4. When William comes across a still, the whiskey is aging in ______________.
5. As a girl, where does Margaret go on winter mornings?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)