|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a girl, where does Margaret go on winter mornings?
(a) By the stove.
(b) Hollow tree trunk.
(c) Stays in bed.
2. How does William honor his daughter after death in Wade County?
(a) A memorial dinner at the house.
(b) A memorial at the church.
(c) He builds a new church building.
(d) Gives a stained glass window to the Methodist church.
3. Who did Abigail's father quote after the World War II started in 1939?
(a) Percy Shelley.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(d) Rupert Brooks.
4. How many children do William and Margaret have?
5. What does William find on his back porch that he thinks looks "right pretty"?
(a) Pumpkins, squash, and gourds.
(b) A recently painted rocking chair.
(c) Basket of fruit.
(d) A family of cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. In February, John calls Abigail to ask her out. On their date, a jukebox is playing. What is the first song they heard from it?
2. Who mentions that Abigail flounces out of the house?
3. When William is called to war, where does he go?
4. How old was Margaret when her mother left for good?
5. Who attends Carnegie Tech?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)