|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a 'painter' as mentioned in the Book of William?
(a) A bobcat.
(b) An artist.
(c) A type of slave.
(d) Someone who paints barns.
2. Who is Robert Stokes?
3. What rolls down the road when the moon is small, according to Margaret?
(c) Hoop snake.
4. Who ran off to a ship at Savannah and disappeared?
(a) The landlady's husband.
(b) William's nephew.
(c) Lorena's brother.
(d) An earlier William Howland.
5. What attacks William so that he coats his body with muck?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did William Marshall Howland die?
2. When William shows concern at Margaret getting weak-kneed, she blames it on _____________.
3. What does William like to drink throughout Sunday?
4. In what month do Abigail and John marry?
5. What is the flowered cloth that Margaret is sewing from?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)