|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Not being pretty...it worries a girl"?
(b) The younger Abigail.
(c) The older Abigail.
2. Whose job is it to water the garden in Margaret's family?
(a) Abner Carmichael.
(b) The great-grandmother.
(d) The youngest child.
3. What mammal does William see at the large freshwater lake in the middle of the swamp?
(d) Black panther.
4. Who says, "It's hot and I'm miseried"?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Abner Carmichael.
(c) Cousin Kate.
5. What does Margaret pack her possessions in when she moves away from New Church?
(a) Old bag.
(d) Old shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Abigail drive off after her near drowning?
2. What is Lorena diagnosed with three days after giving birth to a son?
3. Where does William's daughter go to college?
4. Where does William first see evidence of Margaret's work?
5. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)