|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which child receives the most affection from Margaret and William?
2. With whom does Abigail drive off after her near drowning?
(a) John Tolliver.
(b) Her roommate.
(c) Tom Stanley.
(d) She drives off alone.
3. What did Margaret's family once turned into beads?
(a) Mussel and clamshells.
(b) River mud.
(d) Shells from nuts.
4. What is another name that Margaret knows for water moccasins?
(c) Water snake.
(d) Swamp snake.
5. Whose job is it to water the garden in Margaret's family?
(a) Abner Carmichael.
(b) The youngest child.
(c) The great-grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margaret see her grandmother's spirit immediately after the funeral?
2. Who says, "Wind's to the west"?
3. Who sits on the Carmichael porch to play the banjo and sing the blues?
4. Who is passed out in the corner after the groom's breakfast?
5. What poetry does the elder Abigail enjoy reading out loud before she leaves for college?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)