|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for Somerset County?
(a) Robbers' Nation.
(b) Cotton County.
(c) Plantation Country.
(d) Tolliver Nation.
2. Where does William's daughter go to college?
(a) Agnes Scott College in Georgia.
(b) H. Sophie Newcomb Memorial College in Louisiana.
(c) Mary Baldwin in Virginia.
(d) University of Montevallo in Alabama.
3. Where are the Robertsons rumored to build the latest addition to their business?
(a) Honey Island Swamp.
(b) Madison City.
(c) Near New Church.
(d) Across Providence River.
4. In what city does Robert first attend boarding school?
5. With whom does Abigail drive off after her near drowning?
(a) Tom Stanley.
(b) She drives off alone.
(c) Her roommate.
(d) John Tolliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attacks William so that he coats his body with muck?
2. What does Margaret give to Little Matthew?
3. What is William's first step in the adventure of going into the swamp?
4. In February, John calls Abigail to ask her out. On their date, a jukebox is playing. What is the first song they heard from it?
5. According to Margaret's mother, what is hippin?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)