|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Book of Abigail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William like to drink throughout Sunday?
(b) Fresh milk.
(c) Whisky straight.
(d) Bourbon and water.
2. Who is best man at Abigail's wedding to Gregory Mason?
(a) Harry Armstrong.
(b) Rufus Matthews.
(c) Howland Campbell.
(d) Calvin Robertson.
3. Who tells Margaret about her father and how her parents met?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her great-grandmother.
(c) A cousin.
(d) Her mother.
4. Three books are mentioned that Abigail receives for agreeing to pretend to be the sick child. They are The Swiss Family Robinson, Kidnapped, and ________________.
(a) Little Women.
(b) Treasure Island.
(c) Jo's Boys.
(d) Wizard of Oz.
5. What is the eye color of the last William Howland's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had William hunted as a boy for a quarter for each skin?
2. Who says that William's decision to remain a widower is indecent?
3. What is the flowered cloth that Margaret is sewing from?
4. What did William give his daughter as a homecoming surprise after her first year of college?
5. What is trainasse?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)