|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were John’s eyes?
2. What does Cornelia do when her mother tells her to do something?
(a) Calls for the doctor
(b) Kneels and puts her head on the pillow
(c) Sits suddenly
(d) Steps backward
3. When is Granny trying to take a little nap?
(a) After lunch
(b) Before lunch
(c) Before supper
(d) After breakfast
4. When Granny thinks about death, how does it feel?
(b) Warm and familiar
(d) Clammy and unfamiliar
5. Like what does Granny’s pillow seem to float?
Short Answer Questions
1. In her mind, what does Granny tell herself not to get the upper hand of her?
2. When does Granny plan to get back to work again?
3. What is the temperature of what Cornelia puts on Granny when she checks on her?
4. After thinking about her father, what most annoys Granny about Cornelia?
5. After thinking about Cornelia’s lampshades, what does Granny see around Dr. Harry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Granny’s world when she was jilted?
2. Why does Granny consider getting up to close the shades?
3. What does Granny wanted picked completely this year?
4. How does Granny like to have everything?
5. What did Granny’s father think made him live so long?
6. What does Granny want said to Father Connolly when he arrives?
7. After feeling something wet, what does Granny consider about Cornelia and say to her?
8. What does Granny feel and hear after considering whether to close the shades?
9. What does Granny think about tomorrow?
10. Why doesn’t Granny want Dr. Harry attending to her?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)