1. What does Granny flick from Dr. Harry’s grasp at the beginning of the story?
2. How are Dr. Harry’s fingers described at the beginning of the story?
3. At the beginning of the story, to where does Granny pull up her sheet?
4. At the beginning of the story, what does Granny ask the doctor to take with him and go?
5. Where does Dr. Harry touch Granny when she asks him to leave?
6. How old is Granny?
7. What does Dr. Harry call Granny after she tells him to respect his elders?
8. What is the reason Granny gives the doctor for taking to her bed?
To get rid of Cornelia
This section contains 3,772 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)