|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Granny considers her life, what flashes on her closed eyelids?
2. What is on the table by Granny’s bed?
(b) Linen cover, candle, and a crucifix
(d) Linen cover, Bible, and rosary
3. What would Granny tell John sometimes if she could?
(a) That she didn’t do badly
(b) That she brought the children up right
(c) That she missed him
(d) That she made it on her own
4. After Granny tries to tell the doctor what she wants, what whispering does she hear?
(a) Someone outside the window
(b) Doctor and nurse
(c) Her children
5. Who does Granny hear whispering from a long way off after she sees the person she really has wanted to see?
(d) Dr. Harry
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Granny pull through some sicknesses without Dr. Harry?
2. When does Granny plan to get back to work again?
3. How did Granny’s day start out?
4. As Granny moves toward death, how does she describe the way her thoughts are going?
5. What does sleeping in the light give?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)