|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color rug was on the floor of the room when Granny learned she had been jilted?
2. When Cornelia says to humor Granny because she’s eighty, how does Granny feel?
(b) Like she lives in a thin glass cage
(d) Like she is being mollycoddled
3. What does Granny plan to go through tomorrow?
(a) Spare bedroom
(b) Hope chest
(c) Box of letters
4. What is the trouble with Cornelia, according to Granny?
(a) She is dutiful and good
(b) She is mean and vindictive
(c) She is disgusting and devious
(d) She is faithful and loyal
5. What does Father Connolly usually do when he comes to visit Granny?
(a) Pray and say a rosary
(b) Have a meal
(c) Read the Bible
(d) Have tea, play cards, and gossip
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Granny plan to get back to work again?
2. What did Granny’s father have on his last birthday?
3. How old is Granny?
4. As Granny continues to imagine, what does she see?
5. When Granny tells Cornelia to go away, what does she tell Cornelia not to do?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)