|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Granny is talking to herself, how does Granny’s face feel when Cornelia asks her mother what she has said?
(c) Hard knots
2. What does the person that Granny really wants to see say to her?
(a) Come with me
(b) I thought you’d never come
(c) Let’s leave
(d) Where have you been?
3. What does Granny think when Father Connolly touches her?
(a) I’m a married woman
(b) That is comforting
(c) I needed that
(d) Stop that
4. What does Lydia put back in Granny’s hands?
5. How many acres did Granny fence in once?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn’t the doctor find Granny’s behavior odd?
2. After Cornelia leaves, how long does Granny hope her children will leave her alone?
3. What would Granny say to her children when it was time to come in from playing?
4. How does Granny describe what it was like raising the children on her own?
5. When will the others come to see Granny?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)