|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia say when she comes to see Granny?
(a) Here are the children
(b) It is raining
(c) How are you feeling
(d) We drove as fast as we could
2. After thinking about her father, what most annoys Granny about Cornelia?
(a) That Cornelia has no patience
(b) That Cornelia is slow to respond to her requests
(c) That Cornelia thinks she is deaf, blind, and dumb
(d) That Cornelia always whispers
3. Why does Jimmy come to talk to his mother?
(a) Just to spend time with her
(b) Discuss raising children
(c) Get advice
(d) Discuss business
4. Why does Granny want to send something to Sister Borgia?
(a) For her gout
(b) For her dyspepsia
(c) For her garden
(d) For the Abbey’s garden
5. After feeling something shake her, what does Granny ask Cornelia to do?
(a) Bring a drink
(b) Get Hapsy
(c) Straighten the covers
(d) Close windows
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Granny consider doing or she won’t be able to sleep?
2. Like what does Granny’s pillow seem to float?
3. When Granny fenced in an acreage, who helped her clamp the wires?
4. How old did Granny’s father live to be?
5. What did Granny always hate?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)