|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granny close her fingers around after Lydia tries to hand her back something?
(a) Jimmy’s thumb
(d) Lydia’s hand
2. After the doctor leaves her room, who does Granny believe is whispering in her ear?
(a) Cornelia and Dr. Harry
(d) Lydia and Hapsy
3. While Granny rummages around, what does she find in her mind?
4. How long has Granny tried to forget being left at the altar?
(a) 60 years
(b) 50 years
(c) 70 years
(d) 65 years
5. Where does Granny have to go to find the person she really wants to see?
(a) Through a meadow
(b) Into the kitchen
(d) Great many rooms
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father Connolly usually do when he comes to visit Granny?
2. After feeling something shake her, what does Granny ask Cornelia to do?
3. What color whirligigs are on the stone-china jars?
4. What does Granny do after Cornelia leaves her?
5. What is the temperature of what Cornelia puts on Granny when she checks on her?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)