|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn’t the doctor find Granny’s behavior odd?
(a) She is 90
(b) Granny has always been different
(c) She is 80
(d) It is a symptom of her disease
2. What would Granny tell John sometimes if she could?
(a) That she made it on her own
(b) That she missed him
(c) That she brought the children up right
(d) That she didn’t do badly
3. What is the reason Granny gives the doctor for taking to her bed?
(a) To get out of cleaning
(b) To get rid of Cornelia
(c) To get out of baking
(d) To get rid of Lydia
4. How many of the sick that Granny tended died?
(b) Just a few
(c) Hardly any of them
(d) Only two
5. What is the first thing Granny thinks she hears after the doctor leaves?
(a) Leaves rustling
(b) Kitten scratching
(c) Branches rustling
(d) Dog eating
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Granny trying to take a little nap?
2. What does Granny say that Cornelia is always being?
3. When does Granny say that she last went to Holy Communion?
4. What does Granny think is going to happen after she feels something shake her?
5. At the beginning of the story, to where does Granny pull up her sheet?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)