|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the story, to where does Granny pull up her sheet?
2. What is Father Connolly murmuring toward the end of the story?
(a) A Mass
(b) Last rites
(c) In Latin
(d) Psalm 23
3. When did Granny see Dr. Harry that day?
(c) At lunch
(d) At breakfast
4. What does Granny feel like doing when she imagines hearing something?
5. When Granny considers something that was not given back, where does she feel pain that rises?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cornelia saying as her mother is dying?
2. After thinking about Cornelia’s lampshades, how does Granny describe Dr. Harry?
3. How does Granny say that life can be wasted?
4. What does Granny want to give Lydia?
5. Why does Lydia come to talk with her mother?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)