|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shakes Granny after she considers who she might have exchanged her husband for?
(b) Deep roaring
2. What happened to the wedding cake when Granny was jilted?
(a) Sent to an old folk’s home
(b) Cut and served at a party
(c) Thrown out and wasted
(d) Sent to an orphanage
3. What does Granny pull out from her dress?
(a) New Testament
(b) Book of Psalms
4. What are the birds singing that Granny imagines hearing?
(b) Dance tune
(d) A Mass
5. What does Granny think is going to happen after she feels something shake her?
(a) A visitor will come
Short Answer Questions
1. When Granny fenced in an acreage, who helped her clamp the wires?
2. What does Granny feel around her wrist?
3. What color were John’s eyes in a picture in Granny’s room?
4. How does Granny think her housekeeping compares to Cornelia’s?
5. Who does Granny believe cleared a straight road to God for her?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)