|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granny tell Cornelia to do?
(a) Get tea
(b) Wash her face
(c) Bring supper
(d) Wipe her eyes
2. What does Granny feel like doing when she imagines hearing something?
3. What does Granny want to tell the person she hasn’t seen for sixty years?
(a) That she never missed him
(b) That she still loves him
(c) That she hates him
(d) That she forgot him
4. What does Granny say that Cornelia is always being?
(a) Tactful and kind
(b) Angry and frustrated
(c) Thoughtful and generous
(d) Abrupt and rude
5. How many of the sick that Granny tended died?
(a) Hardly any of them
(c) Just a few
(d) Only two
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Granny have to go to find the person she really wants to see?
2. What does Granny wish to do with Cornelia when she thinks about her daughter’s qualities?
3. What would Granny tell John sometimes if she could?
4. What does Granny close her fingers around after Lydia tries to hand her back something?
5. Who does Granny really want to see?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)