|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Granny tries to tell the doctor what she wants, what whispering does she hear?
(b) Someone outside the window
(c) Doctor and nurse
(d) Her children
2. What does Granny feel around her wrist?
(b) Stretchy rubber band
(d) Warm bracelet
3. Why doesn’t the doctor find Granny’s behavior odd?
(a) It is a symptom of her disease
(b) Granny has always been different
(c) She is 80
(d) She is 90
4. As Granny continues to imagine, what does she see?
(a) Children playing
(b) Flowers in a field
(c) Trees leaned over
(d) A funeral
5. As Granny looks at the valley, where will the sight that she watches move next?
(c) Hog pen
Short Answer Questions
1. How many acres did Granny fence in once?
2. What does Cornelia do when her mother tells her to do something?
3. What does Granny flick from Dr. Harry’s grasp at the beginning of the story?
4. Why does Jimmy come to talk to his mother?
5. What does Granny say that Cornelia is always being?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)