|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Granny and the person she really wants to see lean forward to do?
(a) Exchange rings
(d) Shake hands
2. What is the reason Granny gives the doctor for taking to her bed?
(a) To get out of cleaning
(b) To get rid of Lydia
(c) To get out of baking
(d) To get rid of Cornelia
3. What color whirligigs are on the stone-china jars?
4. What does Granny think when Father Connolly touches her?
(a) Stop that
(b) That is comforting
(c) I’m a married woman
(d) I needed that
5. What types of glasses are on the pantry shelves?
Short Answer Questions
1. If John came back, who would he look for?
2. What was a frequent topic of Father Connolly’s stories?
3. What does Dr. Harry call Granny after she tells him to respect his elders?
4. What does Granny say that Cornelia is always being?
5. What does Granny say when she realizes she is dying?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)