|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of lampshades does Cornelia have in Granny’s room?
(a) Lavender silk
(b) White silk
(c) Blue silk
(d) Green silk
2. What does Granny consider doing or she won’t be able to sleep?
(a) Use the bathroom
(b) Get a drink
(c) Pull the shades down
(d) Close the curtains
3. After Granny considers her life, what flashes on her closed eyelids?
4. As Granny imagines something, what won’t her companion give her?
5. Why doesn’t the doctor find Granny’s behavior odd?
(a) Granny has always been different
(b) It is a symptom of her disease
(c) She is 80
(d) She is 90
Short Answer Questions
1. As Granny tries to take a little nap, where does her pillow press?
2. As Granny remembers being jilted, what does she see in her mind’s eye?
3. What did Granny’s father say was his daily habit?
4. At the beginning of the story, what does Granny ask the doctor to take with him and go?
5. What sit on embroidered linen in Granny’s room?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)