|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Granny tells Cornelia to go away, what does she tell Cornelia not to do?
2. Why is it important that Granny give Lydia something special?
(a) She has a worthless husband
(b) She has young children to raise
(c) She is a widow
(d) She is sick
3. How old did Granny’s father live to be?
4. As Granny tries to take a little nap, where does her pillow press?
(a) On her shoulders
(c) Back of her head
5. What type of lampshades does Cornelia have in Granny’s room?
(a) Green silk
(b) Lavender silk
(c) Blue silk
(d) White silk
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Granny want to give Cornelia?
2. What does Lydia say when she comes to see Granny?
3. What is Cornelia saying as her mother is dying?
4. What does Granny wish to do with Cornelia when she thinks about her daughter’s qualities?
5. What would Granny tell John sometimes if she could?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)