|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granny feel Father Connolly do toward the end of the story?
(a) Sprinkle water on her forehead
(b) Smooth her covers
(c) Take her hand
(d) Tickle her feet
2. When Granny reconsiders what the noise might be that she hears after the doctor leaves, what does she think it might be?
(b) Swishing newspapers
(c) Water running
(d) Hanging clothes
3. What did Granny’s father have on his last birthday?
(d) Hot toddy
4. At the beginning of the story, to where does Granny pull up her sheet?
5. After thinking about Cornelia’s lampshades, how does Granny describe Dr. Harry?
(a) Like a ghost
(b) Like a devil
(c) Like a saint
(d) Like an angel
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Harry touch Granny when she asks him to leave?
2. While Granny rummages around, what does she find in her mind?
3. What response does Granny get when she tells the doctor what she wants?
4. How far does Lydia drive to talk with her mother?
5. Where does Granny have to go to find the person she really wants to see?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)