|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Realism and Guicciardini, The Pursuit of Life, The Power of the Family and How to Succeed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was part of one's Italian education?
(a) The study of Italy's art.
(b) The study of the Italian language.
(c) The study of Italian life and culture.
(d) The study of Italian politics.
2. Through the Middle Ages, who was drawn to Italy?
(a) Emperors and military leaders.
(b) The persecuted.
(c) The homeless.
(d) The poor and needy.
3. Possibly nowhere else on earth can these things be found and indulged in with such ____________.
4. What must be done to raw nature?
(a) Landscaped and formed into suitable forms and rituals.
(d) Left alone.
5. Visitors drink vast and indiscriminate quantities of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Visitors to Italy often return when?
2. From where is this man?
3. Who flocks to Italy each year in increasing numbers?
4. Why do most Italians have no need to read Guicciardini's writing?
5. Italy was on the route of the crusaders on their way to where?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)