|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Peaceful Invasion, The Eternal Pilgrimage, The Fatal Charm of Italy and The Importance of Spectacle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For most males, what activity is primary?
(d) The sport of pursuing women.
2. Italy is still a draw for those wishing to do what?
(a) Spend money.
(b) Find work.
(c) Work hard.
(d) Indulge in sensuous activities.
3. Upon arrival, what were nearly impossible to find?
4. What drives the tourists to Italy?
(b) Inexpensive retirement.
(c) Some unknown urge.
(d) Peace and quiet.
5. What does the author admit about most Italian girls and young women?
(a) They are disturbingly beautiful.
(b) They are scary.
(c) They are loud and rude.
(d) They are uncontrollable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was arrival by sea dangerous?
2. Italy is the seat of what?
3. Who flocks to Italy each year in increasing numbers?
4. Most visitors engage in ________________ activities.
5. What still remains in Italy?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)