|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Peaceful Invasion, The Eternal Pilgrimage, The Fatal Charm of Italy and The Importance of Spectacle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do female visitors believe about Italian men?
(a) They are selfish and rude.
(b) They do not like foreign women.
(c) They do not like Italian women.
(d) They do not pay attention to their particular marital status or circumstances.
2. Would most of these visitors consider doing any of these previously-mentioned activities in their own hometowns?
3. Possibly nowhere else on earth can these things be found and indulged in with such ____________.
4. In the 1960s, how many people visited Italy?
(a) Over twenty million.
(b) Over twenty billion.
(c) Twelve billion.
(d) Twelve million.
5. Whose knowledge of Italy's geography and culture is deep?
(a) The locals.
(b) The visitors.
(c) The politicians.
(d) The teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do wealthy people come to Italy?
2. When do tourists demonstrate the kind of behavior mentioned in number 7?
3. Some of the visitors are more ______________ than the residents.
4. What does the author admit about most Italian girls and young women?
5. In later years, people came to the cities of Venice, Florence, Rome and Naples to do what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)