|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Illusion and Cagliostro, The Other Face of the Coin, Cola di Rienzo or the Obsession of Antiquity, and Mussolini or the Limitations of Showmanship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose knowledge of Italy's geography and culture is deep?
(a) The teachers.
(b) The locals.
(c) The visitors.
(d) The politicians.
2. It is believed that there is both Casanova and Cagliostro in who?
(a) Every foreign man.
(b) Every Italian man.
(c) Every wealthy Italian man.
(d) Every man.
3. What still remains in Italy?
(b) An unexplained charm.
(d) Unhappy visitors.
4. Would most of these visitors consider doing any of these previously-mentioned activities in their own hometowns?
5. Italy is the seat of what?
(a) The Mediterranean.
(c) Art history.
(d) The Roman Catholic Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was arrival by sea dangerous?
2. What decision do some visitors make according to this chapter?
3. Who flocks to Italy each year in increasing numbers?
4. Cardinal de Rohan of France believed that Cagliostro could do what?
5. From what other parts of the world do visitors come?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)