|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Realism and Guicciardini, The Pursuit of Life, The Power of the Family and How to Succeed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was considered an invaluable part of a person's education?
(a) Vacationing in Italy.
(b) Time spent in Italy.
(c) Learning Italian.
(d) Studying Italy.
2. Some of the visitors are more ______________ than the residents.
3. Rohan attempts to deceive Marie Antoinette, the Queen of France, in what?
(a) A jewelry scheme.
(b) A card game.
(c) A political battle.
(d) A marriage.
4. Who was this city trying to deceive?
(b) The Pope.
(c) Benito Mussolini.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
5. On what was Guicciardini more focused?
(a) Goals of prospering and wielding power.
(b) Protecting his family.
(c) Providing advice to others.
(d) Improving life for his community.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what other kind of music do visitors listen?
2. Can the ordinary person worship amid such grandeur?
3. What entire city enacted deception?
4. How do female visitors feel about Italian males?
5. From where is this man?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)