|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Realism and Guicciardini, The Pursuit of Life, The Power of the Family and How to Succeed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are children taught early?
(a) To follow the Catholic faith.
(b) The love of all things Italian.
(c) The importance of community service.
(d) The dichotomy of the family.
2. From where is this man?
3. How did Guicciardini command respect?
(a) With impressive shows of power and pomp.
(b) With his wealth.
(c) With impressive speeches.
(d) With his kindness.
4. For most males, what activity is primary?
(b) The sport of pursuing women.
5. Most families attempt to remain faithful to what?
(a) The perfect family as possible.
(c) Their friends.
(d) Their government.
Short Answer Questions
1. The surface of Italian life has many characteristics of what?
2. Rohan attempts to deceive Marie Antoinette, the Queen of France, in what?
3. Regarding the answer to number 99, what is this man's career?
4. For ages it has been the fate of the Italian people to grasp wealth and power so they achieve it through what?
5. The largest number of visitors come from where?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)