|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many warships does Mustapha have?
2. How does Aubrey describe Mustapha?
3. Who disagrees with Aubrey about Ismail?
4. How does Davis view being under Aubrey's command?
(a) It is embarrassing.
(b) It is just another post.
(c) It is a privilege.
(d) It is the quickest way to promotion.
5. How many ships does Aubrey defeat at the end of the book?
6. What is the Worcester declared when it gets to the meeting point after the conflict at the blockade?
(b) In need of repair.
(c) Unfit for duty.
(d) Demoted to a trade ship.
7. How does Mustapha feel about Sciahan?
(a) He respects him.
(b) He fears him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He enjoys his company.
8. What does the crew have to pay most attention to during a storm?
(a) The cargo hold.
(b) The mast.
(c) The leaks.
(d) The sails.
9. How does Harte feel about Aubrey?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He respects him.
(c) He is suspicious of him.
(d) He likes him.
10. What is Aubrey to do after leaving the blockade?
(a) Confront enemy shores.
(b) Deliver a political delegation.
(c) Scout out a new position of strength.
(d) Pick up Maturin.
11. What kind of regions is Aubrey told to be delicate around?
(a) The friendly regions.
(b) The neutral regions.
(c) The allied regions.
(d) The enemy regions.
12. What marks Aubrey's victory against Mustapha?
(a) The Kitabi burning.
(b) The Torgud sinking.
(c) Sciahan coming to his aid.
(d) Mustapha drowning.
13. What does Graham dislike about Aubrey's decision in the Ionian Region?
(a) It was not binding.
(b) It was not commanded.
(c) It was not beneficial.
(d) It was too impetuous.
14. What does Aubrey do to the bottom of the sinking Worcester?
(a) Buoys it.
(b) Fothers it.
(c) Wraps it.
(d) Boards it off.
15. How does Aubrey describe Sciahan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thornton threaten Aubrey with when he returns to the blockade?
2. Who picks the first potentate to meet with?
3. Who owns the Kitabi?
4. Why does Aubrey not think Ismail can win?
5. What does Aubrey do when Maturin is not at the rendezvous point?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)