|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Aubrey shown the tactical advantage of helping Sciahan?
(a) He is given a history to read.
(b) He is shown a map.
(c) He sails around the horn.
(d) He is taken on a tour.
2. What does Aubrey call his biggest burden as a captain?
(a) The crew.
(b) A storm.
(c) All the paperwork.
(d) His seasickness.
3. Why does Aubrey not want to sail on the Worcester?
(a) He wants to stay home.
(b) He thinks it is beneath him.
(c) He has been on it before.
(d) He knows it will get into danger.
4. How does Aubrey describe Ismail Bey?
(c) All of these.
5. What allows the French to break through the blockade?
(a) A big storm.
(b) A neutral ally helping them.
(c) A break in the blockade.
(d) A night-time maneuver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to make Maturin deathly ill after he is hit in the head?
2. Why does Maturin take pity on Yeats?
3. Who picks the first potentate to meet with?
4. What does Aubrey do to win the battle with the Kitabi?
5. Where does Aubrey take Maturin after leaving Mercedes?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)