|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Worcester declared when it gets to the meeting point after the conflict at the blockade?
(a) Demoted to a trade ship.
(b) Unfit for duty.
(c) In need of repair.
2. How does Aubrey combat his loneliness when Maturin is gone?
(a) Does practice runs.
(b) Writes letters.
(c) Doubles his watch times.
3. What does Aubrey say the Navy does not stock their ships well with?
(a) Spare wood.
(d) Practice powder.
4. What does Aubrey spend a small fortune on for the ship?
(a) New uniforms.
(b) Water barrels.
(d) New guns.
5. How does Aubrey feel about Dundas?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He likes him.
(c) He doesn't have strong feelings either way?
(d) He distrusts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harte feel about Aubrey?
2. Where is the Worcester heading after leaving England?
3. Why does Rowan come aboard the ship?
4. Where is Graham from?
5. What does Aubrey do when Maturin is not at the rendezvous point?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)