|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What diminishes Martin's love for the Navy?
(a) Going thirsty at sea.
(b) Seeing a man die.
(c) Witnessing floggings.
(d) Getting shot at.
2. What is the name of Dundas's ship?
3. What does Aubrey say the Navy does not stock their ships well with?
(b) Practice powder.
(d) Spare wood.
4. What does Yeats say will ruin him?
(a) Salt water.
(c) Tobacco spit.
5. Why does Harte give Aubrey the mission of meeting with the potentates?
(a) He wants Aubrey out of the way.
(b) He hates Aubrey.
(c) He needs an opening in the blockade.
(d) He knows Aubrey will succeed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aubrey do when Maturin is not at the rendezvous point?
2. Why did things not go as expected for Aubrey when he went into the harbor with the French consort?
3. Why does Aubrey like Latham's ship so much?
4. What surprises Aubrey when he sees the Drayad after the battle?
5. Why does Aubrey not think Ismail can win?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)