|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Babbington's title in the Navy?
2. Why is Thornton angry with Aubrey when he returns to the blockade?
(a) He tried to rile up the French.
(b) He was late returning.
(c) He did not engage the French.
(d) He violated neutrality rules.
3. What does Aubrey wrap the sinking hull with?
(a) A sail.
(b) Tar and gum.
4. How does Aubrey describe Ismail Bey?
(a) All of these.
5. Who gets mad about the treatment of the birds that land on the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues Graham?
2. Where is the Worcester heading after leaving England?
3. What ship does Aubrey take with him on his new duty after leaving the blockade?
4. How does Maturin feel about Aubrey?
5. Who does Aubrey think is dead after the battle?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)