|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aubrey's main personal problem?
(a) He is deep in debt.
(b) He has a terminal disease.
(c) His wife is sick.
(d) He is losing his memory.
2. Who is wounded at the clandestine rendezvous?
3. Where does the Worcester make her first stop?
(d) New Hampshire.
4. What kind of sickness does Aubrey get while Maturin is gone?
(a) A gash on his arm.
(b) A cold.
(c) Gout in his foot.
(d) A rash.
5. What does Mowett scold Maturin for on the ship?
(a) Not having his official papers.
(b) Being late.
(c) Not having luggage.
(d) Making the Captain mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Jemmapes from?
2. How does Aubrey combat his loneliness when Maturin is gone?
3. What forces the Worcester to leave the blockade?
4. Why is Maturin called away from the trip?
5. Where does Aubrey take Maturin after leaving Mercedes?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)