|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What composer do Aubrey and Maturin discuss?
2. What does Aubrey do before setting sail across the sea?
(a) Takes a long sleep.
(b) Inventories all the provisions.
(c) Inspects every room.
(d) Interviews the crew.
3. What does Aubrey dislike about his father?
(a) His political impropriety.
(b) All of these.
(c) His debt.
(d) His treatment of his new wife.
4. What does Mowett scold Maturin for on the ship?
(a) Not having his official papers.
(b) Not having luggage.
(c) Being late.
(d) Making the Captain mad.
5. Why does Maturin live away from his wife when he is in town?
(a) It saves them money.
(b) It is the fashion of the time.
(c) He chooses to do so.
(d) She has commanded him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the fear of the Jemmapes after they are fired on?
2. What does Aubrey do at the first stop the Worcester makes?
3. What is Nathaniel Martin's job on the ship?
4. Why do the crew not want to deliver people to destinations?
5. What is Pullings' title in the Navy?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)