|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when morale drops on the Worcester?
(a) Disobedience flourishes.
(b) Fighting starts.
(c) Sickness comes in.
(d) All of these.
2. What does Aubrey do at the first stop the Worcester makes?
(a) Drops off the first Parson.
(b) Gets the mission papers.
(c) Gets a full crew.
(d) Fills up the cargo-hold.
3. Who gets mad about the treatment of the birds that land on the ship?
4. What is Aubrey to do after leaving the blockade?
(a) Deliver a political delegation.
(b) Scout out a new position of strength.
(c) Pick up Maturin.
(d) Confront enemy shores.
5. Where is Graham from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hits Maturin on the head?
2. What do the newcomers on the boat say about Aubrey when he leaves the harbor with the French consort?
3. How does Aubrey know Babbington so well?
4. How many ships does Aubrey take with his as he heads to meet with the potentates?
5. What does the crew of the Jemmapes fear when Aubrey fires on them?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)