|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yeats say will ruin him?
(a) Salt water.
(d) Tobacco spit.
2. What does the crew have to pay most attention to during a storm?
(a) The leaks.
(b) The cargo hold.
(c) The sails.
(d) The mast.
3. What is most harmful to the Worcester while on blockade duty?
(b) Bad weather.
(d) Poor maintenance.
4. What do the officers gossip about while at the first stop?
(a) Other officers.
(b) What the mission will be.
(c) All of these.
(d) The personalities of the crew.
5. What kind of competition is held for the officers on Aubrey's new ship?
(b) Target shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maturin take pity on Yeats?
2. What is Babbington's ship called?
3. Who is killed when the Suprise attacks the French's rear?
4. What hits Maturin on the head?
5. What is Nathaniel Martin's job on the ship?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)