|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the crew feel during the blockade duty?
2. What does Aubrey say the Navy does not stock their ships well with?
(a) Spare wood.
(d) Practice powder.
3. Where is Graham from?
4. What does Yeats say will ruin him?
(b) Tobacco spit.
(d) Salt water.
5. Where is Graham specifically educated about?
(a) The Celtic religious sects.
(b) The Ionian region.
(c) The United Kingdom.
(d) All waterways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is the better part of valor?
2. What does Thornton tell captains in the blockade to do once the French have broken through?
3. Where does the Worcester make her first stop?
4. What causes the fear of the Jemmapes after they are fired on?
5. What does the narrator say Graham is bereft of?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)