|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the slave ship land?
(d) Plymouth Rock.
2. At the end of his long overland journey in Africa, where does Equiano arrive?
(a) Cairo, Egypt.
(b) The eastern sea coast.
(c) The western sea coast.
(d) Johannesburg, South Africa.
3. What sign is used to mark an Embrenche?
(a) A headdress of feathers.
(b) A scar on the forehead.
(c) A silver badge.
(d) A red armband.
4. How long is Equiano reunited with his sister?
(a) One night.
(b) He is never reunited with his sister.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
5. How does it happen that the French attack the English on the way back across the Atlantic?
(a) The French intentionally try to disguise themselves as English ships.
(b) Native Americans on the French ship can hear the English ships coming.
(c) The English mistake the French fleet for other English ships.
(d) The Americans send a telegram to the French to tell them where the British are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the second slave ship?
2. What city does the fleet return to?
3. What does Equiano say that Biblical scholars have said about Africans?
4. What new things does Equiano see in England that amaze him?
5. How do the Eboe dress?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)