|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie think of the girl that Aunt Agatha has introduced to him in Chapter 3?
2. What relation is Sidney to Bertie's marriage prospect?
3. What does Jeeves say attracted the cats to Bertie's bedroom?
4. How did Bertie and Bingo become acquainted?
5. What are Claude and Eustace required to do to get into their college club?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeeves hand Sir Roderick as he is storming out of the flat in Chapter 8?
2. What news does Bertie have to break to Jeeves at the end of Chapter 2 and how does Jeeves react?
3. Why does Bingo begin tutoring? Whom does he meet while tutoring?
4. How do the Hemmingways trick Bertie in Chapter 4?
5. What scheme does Jeeves hatch to help Bingo in Chapter 1?
6. Whom does Aunt Agatha try to set Bertie up with in Chapter 5?
7. What does Jeeves do that shocks Bertie in Chapter 5?
8. How does Jeeves save the day in Chapter 4?
9. Who is Bingo and what relationship does he have with Bertie?
10. Why does Bingo want a raise in his allowance? Why is his request denied?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of loyalty in "The Inimitable Jeeves". How does Jeeves show his loyalty to Wooster? How does Wooster show his loyalty to Jeeves, his friends, and family? Why are they loyal to one another?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the author of "The Inimitable Jeeves", P.G. Wodehouse. How is this book a reflection of his life's work? What other notable work did he create? What is he known for in the literary world?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and interpret the character of Wooster. What are his defining character traits? What is his role in the stories? How does he affect the tone and plot of the stories?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)