|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie think of the woman Bingo is in love with?
(a) She is awful.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She is mysterious.
(d) She is charming.
2. What does Jeeves recommend that Bingo do to get back into Mary's good favor in Chapter 15?
(a) Buy her a gift.
(b) Tutor her brother.
(c) Charitable work.
(d) Write her a song or poem.
3. What is characteristic of the man speaking to the crowd at Speakers' Corner?
(a) His eye patch.
(b) His limp.
(c) His lisp.
(d) His beard.
4. What prevents Bertie's chosen parson from preaching in Chapter 13?
(b) Hay fever.
(c) A migraine.
(d) The flu.
5. What is the man at Speakers' Corner talking about?
(a) Labor unions.
(d) Class inequality.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what do Claude and Eustace agree to do so that they aren't discovered to be in town?
2. What happens after Comrade Butt begins his speech in Chapter 12?
3. What is unique about the song that is inserted into the middle of Bingo's show?
4. What does Bingo worry will happen if old Little finds out he is posing as a Red Dawn member?
5. Whom does Jeeves place a bet on in the egg and spoon race?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 16, why and how is Aunt Agatha punishing her sons, Claude and Eustace?
2. What does old Little hire Bingo to do in Chapter 12?
3. What is the "golden opportunity" that Claude and Eustace invite Bertie to participate in?
4. What insider tip does old Little give Bertie in Chapter 11?
5. Why does Jeeves think Harold is a good bet for the Choir Boys' Handicap Race?
6. Who is making a demonstration at Speakers' Corner in Chapter 11?
7. What project does Bingo undertake in order to impress Mary? What does Bertie worry will happen during the event?
8. Why do Claude and Eustace fail to board their ship to Africa?
9. What does Bingo do to fall out of favor with Mary? What does Jeeves say he should do to get back on her good side?
10. After learning that Rev. Wingham is also vying for Mary Burgess's affection, what does Jeeves suggest Bingo do?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)