|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Jeeves place a bet on in the egg and spoon race?
(a) Florence Craye.
(b) Maud Wilberforce.
(c) Prudence Baxter.
(d) Roberta Wickham.
2. What is the man at Speakers' Corner talking about?
(a) Labor unions.
(b) Class inequality.
3. What does old Little hire Bingo to do in Chapter 12?
(a) Find the author of a threatening letter.
(b) Infiltrate the Red Dawn.
(c) Post anti-communism signs around town.
(d) Some research at the library.
4. What does Bingo do to express his love for Cynthia?
(a) Writes poetry.
(b) Writes music.
(c) Paints her pictures.
(d) Picks flowers for her.
5. How does Steggles interfere in Bertie and Bingo's choice for the Mothers' Sack Race?
(a) By feeding her just before the race.
(b) By misdirecting her to the race.
(c) By locking her in a bathroom.
(d) By tripping her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how long have Bertie and Jeeves been in the U.S.?
2. What does Aunt Agatha warn Bertie against introducing Cyril to?
3. Where are Bertie's cousins being sent to in Chapter 16?
4. What does Jeeves suggest Bingo do to get closer to Mary?
5. What genre is George's latest work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Ocean Breeze loses the Goodwood Cup?
2. What nickname does Bertie come up with for the small boy he finds in his flat in Chapter 10?
3. What project does Bingo undertake in order to impress Mary? What does Bertie worry will happen during the event?
4. What does Steggles do to sabotage Bertie's bets in Chapter 14?
5. How does Jeeves end up winning the Great Sermon Handicap?
6. What does old Little hire Bingo to do in Chapter 12?
7. What is the "golden opportunity" that Claude and Eustace invite Bertie to participate in?
8. Why does Bertie decide to take good care of Cyril Bassington-Bassington?
9. Who is making a demonstration at Speakers' Corner in Chapter 11?
10. Why do Claude and Eustace fail to board their ship to Africa?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)