|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivers the winning sermon of the Sermon Handicap?
2. What does Jeeves recommend that Bingo do to get back into Mary's good favor in Chapter 15?
(a) Tutor her brother.
(b) Write her a song or poem.
(c) Buy her a gift.
(d) Charitable work.
3. How much money does Bertie put down on his chosen vicar?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) Five pounds.
(c) Fifty pounds.
(d) Ten pounds.
4. What does Bingo worry will happen if old Little finds out he is posing as a Red Dawn member?
(a) Bingo will be sent into exile.
(b) Bingo will lose his allowance.
(c) Bingo will lose his inheritance.
(d) Bingo will never be allowed to marry.
5. What is unique about the song that is inserted into the middle of Bingo's show?
(a) Its bawdy lyrics.
(b) Its childish lyrics.
(c) It is very old fashioned.
(d) It is sung in French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves suggest Bingo do to get closer to Mary?
2. Why are Bertie's cousins at the same estate Bingo is working at?
3. What does Sidney call Cyril in Chapter 10?
4. What peerage title has old Little earned?
5. What does Bingo do to express his love for Cynthia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha warn Bertie he should not introduce Cyril to? What was Cyril's real reason for coming to America?
2. In Chapter 16, why and how is Aunt Agatha punishing her sons, Claude and Eustace?
3. Why is Cyril arrested in Chapter 9?
4. After learning that Rev. Wingham is also vying for Mary Burgess's affection, what does Jeeves suggest Bingo do?
5. Why does Jeeves think Harold is a good bet for the Choir Boys' Handicap Race?
6. What project does Bingo undertake in order to impress Mary? What does Bertie worry will happen during the event?
7. What does Bertie discover about Comrade Butt when the Red Dawn come to his flat for lunch?
8. Whom does Blumenfield get advice about his theatrical productions from and why?
9. What does Bingo do to fall out of favor with Mary? What does Jeeves say he should do to get back on her good side?
10. What does old Little hire Bingo to do in Chapter 12?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)