|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event is to take place on the estate grounds in Chapter 14?
(a) The village carnival.
(b) An Easter egg hunt.
(c) The village school play.
(d) The village school treat.
2. What genre is George's latest work?
(b) Musical comedy.
(d) Historical drama.
3. What prevents Bertie's chosen parson from preaching in Chapter 13?
(a) The flu.
(b) Hay fever.
(c) A migraine.
4. What does Comrade Butt do out of desperation to appeal to the audience?
(a) Starts singing.
(b) Runs across the race track.
(c) Reveals Bingo's identity.
(d) Kisses a woman.
5. What is the name of the song that is inserted into the middle of Bingo's show?
(a) "Save a Little Dram for Me".
(b) "All She'd Say Was 'Umh, Hum'".
(c) "Always Listen to Mother, Girls!"
(d) "Look for the Silver Lining".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who devised the betting pool Bertie's cousins invite him to participate in?
2. Who is Blumenfield?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Uncle George swear that he saw on the street?
4. Which of the following describes Sidney in Chapter 10?
5. What are children supposed to hand out to the audience during the song about oranges?
Short Essay Questions
1. What project does Bingo undertake in order to impress Mary? What does Bertie worry will happen during the event?
2. What does Aunt Agatha warn Bertie he should not introduce Cyril to? What was Cyril's real reason for coming to America?
3. Who is making a demonstration at Speakers' Corner in Chapter 11?
4. What insider tip does old Little give Bertie in Chapter 11?
5. Why is Bingo Little disguising himself and participating in the Heralds of the Red Dawn?
6. What does Bingo do to fall out of favor with Mary? What does Jeeves say he should do to get back on her good side?
7. What does Bertie discover about Comrade Butt when the Red Dawn come to his flat for lunch?
8. Why does Bertie decide to take good care of Cyril Bassington-Bassington?
9. What nickname does Bertie come up with for the small boy he finds in his flat in Chapter 10?
10. In Chapter 16, why and how is Aunt Agatha punishing her sons, Claude and Eustace?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)