|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bertie's relative unhealthily obsessed with in Chapter 8?
2. What does Bertie think of the girl that Aunt Agatha has introduced to him in Chapter 3?
(a) He is afraid of her.
(b) He thinks she is cruel and rude.
(c) He is smitten with her.
(d) He is not attracted to her.
3. Who is old Little?
(a) Bingo's uncle.
(b) Bingo's grandfather.
(c) Bingo's great-uncle.
(d) Bingo's father.
4. What does Honoria think when Bertie begins to compliment Bingo in Chapter 6?
(a) That Bertie is speaking of himself.
(b) That Bertie is making fun of Bingo.
(c) That Bingo has paid Bertie to say such things.
(d) That Bertie is obsessed with Bingo.
5. Why does Honoria become smitten with Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) She thinks Bertie treats Bingo's student like a little brother.
(b) Jeeves tells her Bertie is smitten with her.
(c) She thinks Bertie is trying to impress her.
(d) She thinks a love letter from Bingo is from Bertie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie wear for the driving date in Chapter 3?
2. Whom does old Little become engaged to in Chapter 2?
3. Where does Bertie take a ride to in Chapter 1?
4. How does Honoria set about "moulding" Bertie culturally?
5. To what school do Claude and Eustace go?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Honoria and Oswald react to Bertie's plan?
2. Why does old Little want to have lunch with Wooster in Chapter 2?
3. How does Bertie help Sidney and Aline in Chapter 4?
4. What does Honoria inform Bertie will have to happen after they are married?
5. Why does Bertie come up with this plan in Chapter 5?
6. Who is Bingo and what relationship does he have with Bertie?
7. Who are Aline and Sidney Hemmingway?
8. How do Jeeves and Wooster start Wooster's mornings as seen in Chapter 1?
9. When Sir Roderick arrives for lunch at Bertie's, what does he explain was stolen from him?
10. What does Jeeves hand Sir Roderick as he is storming out of the flat in Chapter 8?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)