|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of his chosen vicar's sermons does Bertie recall is especially long?
(a) The one about heaven.
(b) The one about the good Samaritan.
(c) The one about brotherly love.
(d) The one about death and resurrection.
2. What is Cyril arrested for?
(a) Taking someone else's luggage.
(b) Shoving a policeman.
(c) Using counterfeit money.
(d) Driving on the wrong side of the road.
3. Who is the favorite to win the egg and spoon race?
(a) Jane Peters.
(b) Sue Brown.
(c) Agnes Flack.
(d) Sarah Mills.
4. What has old Little recently recovered from?
(c) Hay fever.
(d) A broken leg.
5. What did Claude and Eustace pour on a junior dean?
(d) Chocolate syrup.
6. What park does Bertie travel to in Chapter 11?
(a) Battersea Park.
(b) Hyde Park.
(c) Stanley Park.
(d) Holland Park.
7. What is the name of the woman Bingo is courting?
8. What is the name of the song that is inserted into the middle of Bingo's show?
(a) "Save a Little Dram for Me".
(b) "Always Listen to Mother, Girls!"
(c) "All She'd Say Was 'Umh, Hum'".
(d) "Look for the Silver Lining".
9. What label does the speaker give Bertie and old Little?
(b) Upper-class bums.
(d) A dying breed.
10. Where are Bertie's cousins being sent to in Chapter 16?
(a) South Africa.
(d) New York.
11. What technical difficulty interferes throughout Bingo's show?
(a) The record player does not work.
(b) The piano is out of tune.
(c) The lights go on and off.
(d) The auditorium heater does not work.
12. How does Jeeves help Uncle George recover?
(a) He provides him with a tonic.
(b) He puts security bars on Uncle George's windows.
(c) He explains that Uncle George really saw his sons.
(d) He gets Claude and Eustace to write Uncle George a letter.
13. What genre is George's latest work?
(a) Musical comedy.
(c) Historical drama.
14. Why are Bertie's cousins at the same estate Bingo is working at?
(a) They are studying for exams.
(b) They are there to attend a hunting weekend.
(c) Their grandfather lives there.
(d) They are helping with the estate owner's business.
15. What does Bertie serve to the Red Dawn members when they come for lunch?
(a) Roast beef.
(b) Quail's eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie think of the woman Bingo is in love with?
2. What is the title of George's latest work?
3. What does Bingo worry will happen if old Little finds out he is posing as a Red Dawn member?
4. Who is Blumenfield?
5. Whose niece is Bingo in love with in Chapter 15?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)