|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha warn Bertie against introducing Cyril to?
(a) The theatre.
(b) The art scene.
2. What is the surname of the woman Claude and Eustace fall in love with in Chapter 16?
3. What does Cynthia think of Bingo?
(a) That he is not to be trusted.
(b) That he has a grudge against her.
(c) That he is mentally off.
(d) That he is manly.
4. In Chapter 9, how long have Bertie and Jeeves been in the U.S.?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three days.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
5. What is the name of the woman Bingo is courting?
6. What are children supposed to hand out to the audience during the song about oranges?
(b) Glasses of orange juice.
(d) Balls of yarn.
7. What genre is George's latest work?
(a) Musical comedy.
(c) Historical drama.
8. Whom does Bingo hope to impress by disguising himself as a Red Dawn member?
(a) Mr. Callender.
(b) Mr. Winkworth.
(c) Mr. Godalming.
(d) Mr. Rowbotham.
9. What does Bertie serve to the Red Dawn members when they come for lunch?
(b) Quail's eggs.
(c) Roast beef.
10. Whom has old Little married?
(a) Miss Webster.
(b) Miss Watson.
(c) Miss Wooster.
(d) Miss Whiffle.
11. Whom does Jeeves place a bet on in the egg and spoon race?
(a) Maud Wilberforce.
(b) Roberta Wickham.
(c) Prudence Baxter.
(d) Florence Craye.
12. What does Jeeves suggest Bingo do to get closer to Mary?
(a) Invite her to a dance.
(b) Befriend his rival for her affections.
(c) Join the clubs of which she is a member.
(d) Befriend her brother.
13. Whose niece is Bingo in love with in Chapter 15?
(a) Reverend Heppenstall's.
(b) Roderick Spode's.
(c) Lord Wickhammersley's.
(d) Farmer Belford's.
14. What has old Little recently recovered from?
(a) A broken leg.
(d) Hay fever.
15. How does Jeeves help Uncle George recover?
(a) He gets Claude and Eustace to write Uncle George a letter.
(b) He puts security bars on Uncle George's windows.
(c) He explains that Uncle George really saw his sons.
(d) He provides him with a tonic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Blumenfield?
2. What is the title of George's latest work?
3. Who delivers the winning sermon of the Sermon Handicap?
4. Where are Bertie's cousins being sent to in Chapter 16?
5. What is the man at Speakers' Corner talking about?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)