|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Comrade Butt begins his speech in Chapter 12?
(a) The police take him away.
(b) He is booed.
(c) Someone throws an apple at him.
(d) Bingo punches him.
2. What does Sidney call Cyril in Chapter 10?
(a) Captain Cyril.
3. Where are Bertie's cousins being sent to in Chapter 16?
(a) South Africa.
(d) New York.
4. What was the former job of old Little's wife?
(b) Shop girl.
5. How much money does Bertie put down on his chosen vicar?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Fifty pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Five pounds.
6. What prevents Bertie's chosen parson from preaching in Chapter 13?
(b) The flu.
(c) A migraine.
(d) Hay fever.
7. What is the surname of the woman Claude and Eustace fall in love with in Chapter 16?
8. What has old Little recently recovered from?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) Hay fever.
9. What peerage title has old Little earned?
(a) Lord Bittlesham.
(b) Lord Emsworth.
(c) Lord Vosper.
(d) Lord Snettisham.
10. In Chapter 16, what do Claude and Eustace agree to do so that they aren't discovered to be in town?
(a) Go stay at their family's country home.
(b) Travel together so they can better spot people they know.
(c) Wear disguises.
(d) Only go out after dark.
11. Whose niece is Bingo in love with in Chapter 15?
(a) Roderick Spode's.
(b) Reverend Heppenstall's.
(c) Lord Wickhammersley's.
(d) Farmer Belford's.
12. What is the name of the horse favored to win the Goodwood Cup?
(a) Ocean Breeze.
(c) Go for Gin.
(d) Bold Venture.
13. Which of the following describes Sidney in Chapter 10?
14. What has Aunt Agatha sent Cyril Bassington-Bassington to the United States with for Bertie?
(a) A letter of introduction.
(b) A birthday card.
(c) An invitation.
(d) A check.
15. Who does Bertie believe is the most long-winded of the local vicars?
Short Answer Questions
1. What genre is George's latest work?
2. Where does Cyril decide to go at the end of Chapter 10?
3. What does Bingo do to express his love for Cynthia?
4. What does Comrade Butt do out of desperation to appeal to the audience?
5. How does Steggles interfere in Bertie and Bingo's choice for the Mothers' Sack Race?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)