|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Bertie put down on his chosen vicar?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) Fifty pounds.
(c) Five pounds.
(d) Ten pounds.
2. What label does the speaker give Bertie and old Little?
(b) Upper-class bums.
(d) A dying breed.
3. What did Claude and Eustace pour on a junior dean?
(b) Chocolate syrup.
4. What is the name of the woman Bingo is courting?
5. Who is Blumenfield?
(a) Cyril's old school friend.
(b) An out of work actor.
(c) A newspaper critic.
(d) The play's patron.
6. Who owns the estate Bertie travels to in Chapter 13?
(a) Lord Heacham.
(b) James Schoonmaker.
(c) Lord Wickhammersley.
(d) Major Brabazon-Plank.
7. What does Bertie serve to the Red Dawn members when they come for lunch?
(a) Roast beef.
(b) Quail's eggs.
8. Where are Bertie's cousins being sent to in Chapter 16?
(a) New York.
(c) South Africa.
9. What has Aunt Agatha sent Cyril Bassington-Bassington to the United States with for Bertie?
(a) A letter of introduction.
(b) A check.
(c) An invitation.
(d) A birthday card.
10. What prevents Bertie's chosen parson from preaching in Chapter 13?
(a) The flu.
(b) A migraine.
(c) Hay fever.
11. Whom does Jeeves place a bet on in the egg and spoon race?
(a) Maud Wilberforce.
(b) Roberta Wickham.
(c) Prudence Baxter.
(d) Florence Craye.
12. Who catches Bingo flirting with the woman he is courting?
(b) Comrade Butt.
(c) The woman's father.
13. What event is to take place on the estate grounds in Chapter 14?
(a) The village carnival.
(b) The village school treat.
(c) An Easter egg hunt.
(d) The village school play.
14. What park does Bertie travel to in Chapter 11?
(a) Hyde Park.
(b) Stanley Park.
(c) Battersea Park.
(d) Holland Park.
15. What does Jeeves suggest Bingo do to get closer to Mary?
(a) Befriend his rival for her affections.
(b) Invite her to a dance.
(c) Befriend her brother.
(d) Join the clubs of which she is a member.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his chosen vicar's sermons does Bertie recall is especially long?
2. What does Comrade Butt do out of desperation to appeal to the audience?
3. How does Bertie hope to get back on Aunt Agatha's good side?
4. Who devised the betting pool Bertie's cousins invite him to participate in?
5. What does Steggles set up a betting scheme over in Chapter 15?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)