Short Answer Key
Chapters 1 and 2
1. What does Jeeves have ready for Bertie at the beginning of Chapter 1?
His morning tea.
2. What does Jeeves inform Bertie of when Bertie awakes in Chapter 1?
The news and weather.
3. What does Jeeves tell Bertie not to bet on in Chapter 1?
4. Where does Bertie take a ride to in Chapter 1?
The local park.
5. How did Bertie and Bingo become acquainted?
They were schoolmates.
6. Who provides the allowance that Bingo live on?
7. How might Bingo be described?
8. While speaking to Bertie in Chapter 1, with whom does Bingo confess he has fallen in love?
9. Where does Bingo take Bertie in Chapter 1?
A tea-and-buns shop.
10. What does Bertie wonder about at the shop with Bingo in Chapter 1?
Why a well-to-do gentleman would go...
This section contains 2,432 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)