|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie cope while Jeeves is on vacation?
(a) Jeeves hires Bertie a substitute.
(b) Bertie goes to stay with his aunt.
(c) Bertie eats all of his meals out.
(d) Bertie gets up an hour earlier to do housework.
2. Who is Honoria?
(a) Aunt Agatha's friend.
(b) The sister of the boy Bingo tutors.
(c) Bingo's new girlfriend.
(d) The housekeeper where Bingo works.
3. Where does Bertie take a ride to in Chapter 1?
(a) The local park.
(b) The country.
(c) His gentlemen's club.
(d) A cricket match.
4. What is George's surname?
5. Who is old Little?
(a) Bingo's grandfather.
(b) Bingo's uncle.
(c) Bingo's great-uncle.
(d) Bingo's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Honoria set about "moulding" Bertie culturally?
2. Why does Bertie not refuse Aunt Agatha's invitation in Chapter 3?
3. Which of Bertie's relatives does Sir Roderick recall had an unhealthy obsession?
4. What does Jeeves tell Bertie not to bet on in Chapter 1?
5. What has Aunt Agatha accepted on Bertie's behalf in Chapter 5?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)