|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is old Little housebound?
(a) He has a broken leg.
(b) He suffers from gout.
(c) He cannot stand cold weather.
(d) He is agoraphobic.
2. What is George's surname?
3. What has Aunt Agatha accepted on Bertie's behalf in Chapter 5?
(a) An invitation to the Pendlebury estate.
(b) An invitation to the Braythwayt estate.
(c) An invitation to the Wickhammersley estate.
(d) An invitation to the Glossop estate.
4. What is the title of George's latest work?
(a) "Ask Dad".
(b) "That was Yesterday".
(c) "Living History".
(d) "Among Friends".
5. How long are Jeeves' annual vacations?
(a) Five days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bingo worry will happen if old Little finds out he is posing as a Red Dawn member?
2. What kind of doctor is Sir Roderick?
3. What genre is George's latest work?
4. What lie does Bingo tell old Little about Bertie in Chapter 2?
5. What does Jeeves give Sir Roderick as he is storming out of the flat?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)