|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bingo's student reply when Bertie asks him some questions in Chapter 5?
(a) He talks so much Bertie asks him to stop.
(b) He only says, "It's all right".
(c) He does not reply at all.
(d) He says only "yes" or "no".
2. Who is Blumenfield?
(a) A newspaper critic.
(b) An out of work actor.
(c) Cyril's old school friend.
(d) The play's patron.
3. What lie does Bingo tell old Little about Bertie in Chapter 2?
(a) That Bertie spotted Miss Watson stealing.
(b) That Bertie is mentally ill.
(c) That Bertie is the author of the romance novels.
(d) That Bertie is producing a play based on the romance novels.
4. What does Bertie think of his plan in Chapter 5?
(a) He worries Jeeves would not approve.
(b) He thinks it is brilliant.
(c) He hopes Bingo is capable of pulling it off.
(d) He isn't confident it will work out.
5. Whom does Bingo hope to impress by disguising himself as a Red Dawn member?
(a) Mr. Winkworth.
(b) Mr. Callender.
(c) Mr. Godalming.
(d) Mr. Rowbotham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Agatha warn Bertie against introducing Cyril to?
2. Where is Aunt Agatha as of Chapter 3?
3. Who are Claude and Eustace?
4. How do Jeeves and Bertie travel to where Bertie's aunt is staying?
5. How is the woman who Bingo has fallen for described physically?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)