|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the estate Bertie travels to in Chapter 13?
(a) Lord Wickhammersley.
(b) Lord Heacham.
(c) Major Brabazon-Plank.
(d) James Schoonmaker.
2. Why are Bertie's cousins at the same estate Bingo is working at?
(a) Their grandfather lives there.
(b) They are there to attend a hunting weekend.
(c) They are studying for exams.
(d) They are helping with the estate owner's business.
3. Who delivers the winning sermon of the Sermon Handicap?
4. Why does Bertie refuse to ask Jeeves for advice in Chapter 5?
(a) Bertie does not trust Jeeves to deal properly with Aunt Agatha.
(b) He is angry with Jeeves.
(c) He wants to prove that he has good ideas of his own.
(d) The last time Bertie took Jeeves' advice he got into trouble.
5. What does Cynthia think of Bingo?
(a) That he is mentally off.
(b) That he is not to be trusted.
(c) That he has a grudge against her.
(d) That he is manly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Blumenfield listen to Sidney's opinions?
2. What plan does Bertie come up with to make Bingo look admirable to Honoria?
3. What has Aunt Agatha accepted on Bertie's behalf in Chapter 5?
4. Who is the favorite to win the egg and spoon race?
5. How does Bertie react to what he overhears Jeeves saying about him in Chapter 5?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)