|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Daphne Braythwayt?
(a) Aunt Agatha's business partner.
(b) Honoria's friend.
(c) Bertie's cousin.
(d) A housekeeper.
2. Who owns the estate Bertie travels to in Chapter 13?
(a) Lord Heacham.
(b) James Schoonmaker.
(c) Major Brabazon-Plank.
(d) Lord Wickhammersley.
3. Whom does Jeeves place a bet on in the egg and spoon race?
(a) Florence Craye.
(b) Roberta Wickham.
(c) Maud Wilberforce.
(d) Prudence Baxter.
4. What does Bertie nickname Sidney in Chapter 10?
(a) Happy puppy.
(b) Mr. Cheery.
(c) The Sunbeam.
(d) The Sweetheart.
5. Who is Honoria?
(a) Bingo's new girlfriend.
(b) The sister of the boy Bingo tutors.
(c) Aunt Agatha's friend.
(d) The housekeeper where Bingo works.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are Jeeves' annual vacations?
2. What has Aunt Agatha accepted on Bertie's behalf in Chapter 5?
3. How does Bertie hope to get back on Aunt Agatha's good side?
4. What plan does Bertie come up with to make Bingo look admirable to Honoria?
5. What is the name of the estate where Bingo is tutoring a child?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)