|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lloyd's child who still spends time with him?
2. What did Herman work as during his marriage?
3. What does Llyod spend his money on?
4. When is Hardy finally able to get her possessions back?
5. Who was running the day-to-day operating of the newspaper Lloyd works for at his inception?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jimmy do in Arizona?
2. Who is Herman Cohen in Chapter 4?
3. What did Herman assume about Jimmy?
4. Why do Annika and Hardy argue?
5. Where does Lloyd Burko live according to Chapter 1?
6. What is the Irishman like?
7. What does Arthur find out about regarding the interview?
8. Where does Lloyd go?
9. Who does Cyrus Ott meet with?
10. What does Arthur do each day?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Arthur Gopal's character growth and the impact of his daughter's death.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the characters of Herman Cohen and his childhood friend, Jimmy.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the conflict between Clint Oakley and Arthur Gopal.
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)