|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Herman think would be a writer?
2. Who is Lloyd's wife having an affair with?
3. Why does Arthur quit the interview?
4. When was the newspaper Lloyd is working for created?
5. Who did Ott bring shopping with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Annika embarrassed for Hardy?
2. When is Arthur's routine disrupted?
3. What does Arthur do each day?
4. What does Jerome tell Lloyd about France?
5. Who is demoted and why?
6. Who is Herman Cohen in Chapter 4?
7. How did Jimmy and Herman first meet?
8. What happens the next day?
9. What did Herman assume about Jimmy?
10. What does Arthur find out about regarding the interview?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the character Kathleen Solson and discuss her relationship with Dario de Monterecchi.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the conflict between Craig Menzies and Annika.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the relationship between Ornella de Monterecchi and Kathleen and how each woman deals with the past.
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)