|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ott die of?
2. Why does Lloyd have to make another appointment with his son?
3. What did Herman want from his friend in exchange for letting him pay for a meal?
4. What does Lloyd discover about Jerome?
5. What did Rory propose to do for Hardy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ott buy in 1957?
2. What does Jerome tell Lloyd about France?
3. Who does Cyrus Ott meet with?
4. What does Hardy realize about Rory?
5. Who is Arthur Gopal according to Chapter 2?
6. Where does Hardy find Rory?
7. Why do Annika and Hardy argue?
8. What is the Irishman like?
9. Where does Lloyd go?
10. Who is Herman Cohen in Chapter 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare two female characters, focusing on their similarities and differences in their actions, beliefs, and thoughts about themselves.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the conflict between Craig Menzies and Annika.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of Gerda Erzberger in Arthur's career.
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)