|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
2. Why is Gerda well known?
3. What does Kathleen think of Arthur's article?
4. Where is the paper Lloyd works for located?
5. What does Clint Oakley talk about during the Christmas party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Herman assume about Jimmy?
2. What does Arthur do each day?
3. What does Hardy realize about Rory?
4. Why is Annika embarrassed for Hardy?
5. Who is demoted and why?
6. Why is Herman disappointed?
7. What does Jerome tell Lloyd about France?
8. What happens the next day?
9. What is the Irishman like?
10. Where does Lloyd go?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the conflict between Abbey Pinnola and Dave and Abbey's recommendation to the Ott Group board.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the cutthroat industry of journalism and how it is presented in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the background of Winston Cheung and the impact his naivete and innocence has on his journalism career.
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)