|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is the other victim Hardy meets at the police station from?
2. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
3. Where did Herman settle after marrying?
4. Who does Rory make jokes about that embarrass Annika?
5. Who is Arthur Gopal's managing editor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the interview end abruptly?
2. What happens at the Christmas party?
3. Why is Arthur disappointed?
4. Who is Arthur Gopal according to Chapter 2?
5. Why do Annika and Hardy argue?
6. What did Jimmy do in Arizona?
7. Who does Lloyd go in search of?
8. Where does Lloyd Burko live according to Chapter 1?
9. Why is Annika embarrassed for Hardy?
10. What is happening to Ott in 1960?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the character of Ruby Zaga and examine her expectations.
Essay Topic 2
Compare two female characters, focusing on their similarities and differences in their actions, beliefs, and thoughts about themselves.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the relationship between Ornella de Monterecchi and Kathleen and how each woman deals with the past.
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)