|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Herman and his friend meet?
2. What is France supposed to propose to the U.N?
3. What is Hardy Benjamin's position according to Chapter 3?
4. What did Rory propose to do for Hardy?
5. What is Lloyd's first draft filled with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ott buy in 1957?
2. Why do Annika and Hardy argue?
3. What happens the next day?
4. Where does Lloyd go?
5. Where does Lloyd Burko live according to Chapter 1?
6. How did Jimmy and Herman first meet?
7. What does Hardy volunteer to do for Rory?
8. Why is Annika embarrassed for Hardy?
9. What is happening to Ott in 1960?
10. Who is Arthur Gopal according to Chapter 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the conflict between Lloyd Burko and his wife and family.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the conflict between Craig Menzies and Annika.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the character of Jerome and examine the impact of his actions.
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)