1. Where does Tom Rachman live at the start of Chapter 1?
2. Were does Lloyd Burko live at the start of Chapter 1?
3. Where is the paper Lloyd works for located?
4. Who is Lloyd's wife having an affair with?
5. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
Ask his wife to pay the rent.
6. What does Llyod spend his money on?
A present for his daughter.
7. Why does Lloyd's daughter not like him?
Because of his past indicretions and multiple marriages.
8. What is the name of Lloyd's child who still spends time with him?
This section contains 3,876 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)