|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Llyod spend his money on?
(b) A present for his daughter.
(c) His mistress.
2. Where was Kathleen's husband living before moving to Rome?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
3. What is Oliver Ott's role in the newspaper?
(b) Financial officer.
4. What does Dario respond to Ruby?
(a) To leave him alone.
(b) That he could only come the next day.
(c) To wait for him.
(d) To call after Christmas.
5. Who took over the Ott Group?
(c) Ott's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ornella's husband suffer from?
2. How did the burglar enter Hardy's apartment?
3. What was Kathleen's husband's position before moving to Rome?
4. What is Hardy doing with Annika at the start of Chapter 3?
5. What does Kathleen think of Arthur's article?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)