|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Herman Cohen go at the end of the novel?
(d) New York.
2. What did Charles do in the 1960s?
(a) He hired Maxime Romado as editor in chief.
(b) He took over day to day operation of the newspaper.
(c) Stepped down as chairman as the Off Group.
(d) He tried to close the newspaper.
3. How long had Herman's friend's novel been in the making?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 30 years.
4. Who was running the day-to-day operating of the newspaper Lloyd works for at his inception?
(a) Betty and Louis.
(b) Betty and June.
(c) Betty and Louie.
(d) Betty and Leo.
5. Why was Boyd upset by Milton's first speech?
(a) Milton critisized Boyd.
(b) Milton say the previous ecitor in chief was an idiot.
(c) Milton critisized the content of the paper.
(d) Milton said the newspaper was a mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date on Ornella's current newspaper?
2. What does Menzies' girlfriend promise him?
3. Who took over the Ott Group?
4. How does Menzies learn about his girlfriend's affair?
5. What is Ruby convinced of?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)