|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the burglar enter Hardy's apartment?
(a) Through the front door.
(b) Through the kitchen window.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the bedroom window.
2. What announcement does Olivier has the responsibility to make?
(a) Announcing the newspaper is shutting down.
(b) Announcing a new editor in chief.
(c) Announcing the new website.
(d) Announcing the move to Milan.
3. What does Ornella do during the night?
(a) Burns the newspapers.
(b) Uses the newspapers as compost.
(c) Trashes the newspaper.
(d) Reads all the newspapers.
4. What does Kathleen think of Arthur's article?
(a) It is the best he ever wrote.
(b) It can be given to a real writer to improved on.
(c) It is a mediocre article.
(d) It is unpublishable.
5. Why does Ruby go to a hotel on New Year's Eve?
(a) To have her apartment repainted.
(b) To have a romantic evening with her boyfriend.
(c) To be closer to her family.
(d) To not be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave do after undressing Abbey in her hotel room?
2. Where did Herman's friend settle after his heart attack?
3. Who gives Ornella the daily newspaper?
4. What does Annika pressure Hardy to do?
5. How long had Herman's friend's novel been in the making?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)