|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ornella start to read the newspaper according to Chapter 9?
(a) The 90's.
(b) The 80's.
(c) The 60's.
(d) The 70's.
2. What did Herman and his friend have in common at their school?
(a) They were both Jewish.
(b) They were Evangelical.
(c) They were Christian.
(d) They were both Catholic.
3. What did Charles do in the 1960s?
(a) He took over day to day operation of the newspaper.
(b) He hired Maxime Romado as editor in chief.
(c) Stepped down as chairman as the Off Group.
(d) He tried to close the newspaper.
4. When does Ruby return to work?
(a) January 25.
(b) January 1.
(c) April 5.
(d) December 29.
5. What does Arthur's wife protest against?
(a) Him turning Pickle's room into a study.
(b) Him not talking of Pickle
(c) Him starting to work again.
(d) His not leaving the country with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hardy Benjamin go at the end of the novel?
2. Who is Arthur Gopal's managing editor?
3. What does Dave do after undressing Abbey in her hotel room?
4. What is Hardy doing with Annika at the start of Chapter 3?
5. When did Dario kiss Ruby?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)