|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Gerda well known?
(a) She is a feminist activist.
(b) She is a Republican.
(c) She is a historian.
(d) She is an author.
2. Why does Oliver end up with the newspaper?
(a) His siblings think he can do it.
(b) His siblings think he cannot mess it up.
(c) He already ran another newspaper successfully.
(d) He wants it.
3. How long ago were Dario and Kethleen together?
(a) 4 years ago.
(b) 10 years ago.
(c) 6 years ago.
(d) 8 years ago.
4. When did Herman's friend abandon the idea of being a writer?
(a) 15 years ago.
(b) 25 years ago.
(c) 30 years ago.
(d) 20 years ago.
5. What was Kathleen's husband's position before moving to Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hardy decide to do about Rory?
2. Where does Hardy Benjamin go at the end of the novel?
3. Where does Herman Cohen go at the end of the novel?
4. Where are Ornella's newspapers stored?
5. When does Ruby return to work?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)