|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rory propose to do for Hardy?
(a) Fix her window
(b) Help her decorate.
(c) Help her move to a new apartment.
(d) Take her to diner.
2. Where does Herman Cohen go at the end of the novel?
(b) New York.
3. How does Ornella read the paper?
(a) From the last page to the first one.
(b) She skips.
4. Who takes away Snyder?
(a) A man from the newspaper.
(b) A man from a press conference.
(c) A man from the interior ministry.
(d) A man from the police.
5. Where does Olivier usually hide?
(a) With his girlfriend.
(b) In a bar.
(c) Near the coast.
(d) In his grandfather's mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ruby go at the end of the novel?
2. Why doesn't Ornella want to get the newspaper herself?
3. What announcement does Olivier has the responsibility to make?
4. What was Menzies' girlfriend's occupation before moving to Rome?
5. Where does Rory live?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)